FS:Panda blood red

reddragon

im posting this for my friend. He s about to be a dad so no more time for fish

Blood red aro from panda about 16"
has pertruding lower jaw and chiped scales other than that hes fine, eats like a monster, always hungry. eats mostly king worms
asking 1200.00 obo

DSC01924.jpg

DSC01923.jpg

arl

That is a great price for that SR. I like it's shape and I am sure the color will be awesome too in a year or two. They say a pumped up SR will have a slower red developement than a skinnier one, but it will come. If you're only 2 or 3 hr. drive from me I'll definitely buy this guy!

Marius

That is a great price for that SR. I like it's shape and I am sure the color will be awesome too in a year or two. They say a pumped up SR will have a slower red developement than a skinnier one, but it will come. If you're only 2 or 3 hr. drive from me I'll definitely buy this guy!

If I am not mistaken it's in Vancouver.

arl

...shipping is under 100 to Regina. Doable :)

A little too risky for me to ship aro that size. It is more than 12hrs from bagging time to my tank. Unless he's OK with "payment upon live arrival :D." Do you guys put some kind of oxygen tablets or ammonia remover or something in the water when shipping fishes?

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I recently wrote an article explaining how to ship large aros/fish. I'll try posting it shortly.

We use Bag Buddies, as well as add pure oxygen to the bag. In winter you must also use box warmers.

Kenta

Administrator
Ive also shipped a large RTG from Vancouver to Alberta... but to be honest, i wouldnt ship any arowana during winter let alone a large expensive one. The airlines are sooooo much busier around this time and screw ups are almost certain... that along with the cold temp is fatal to a fish

Yuppa

Super Moderator
I wouldnt recommend to ship in winter, however Theo and I did ship a 2' 10 yr old rtg to manitoba, total time in bag was about 8 hr's and it arrived and is doing fine :)

reddragon

My friend want this guy gone. 700 obo its about 20" now and its cheeks are very orange and scales are orange too. Will try to get a recent pic