FS : XXL BBSD & Xl Kelberi Bass

Status
Not open for further replies.

chen88

Super Moderator
Putting up the following for quick sale...

(5) 12-14" Black Bar Silver Dollars, very rare at this size and qaulity....these are my prized guys...Final sale: picked up by end of May and they are yours for a stupid price of $ 500

(SOLD)4) - 12" ++ Kelberi Peaccok Bass

All fed on Hikari Massivore!. All my prized fish....and all Fat and healthy!

Here's a video taken of them in the tank during Christmas of 2011

Here's a video taken during Christmas of 2011

Last edited:

bcarlos

I've seen all these fish first-hand (with the exception of the pbass) and can vouch for their perfect health.

GLWTS!

Aro

Chen,i can a sure that anyone who buys your fish is guaranteed to having beautiful healthy specimens .

BEN

holy smokes what a deal on those pbass! just got my new tank. wallet is empty right now :) ..

chen88

Super Moderator
Lince: 18-20" Hard to measure him, Feeds on Massivore .....will eat just about anything ...main diet is massivore at 99% of the time...

Here he is just before he was shipped to me...
Platynematichthysnotatus1.jpg

NOW look at him
IMG_0655.jpg

Here's one of my 5 BBSDs.
IMG_0658.jpg

Last edited:

bcarlos

Man look how fat that lince is! If I didn't have the rays in my concrete pond I'd snatch this guy up in a second. Ridiculously hard to import these guys.

chen88

Super Moderator
Man look how fat that lince is! If I didn't have the rays in my concrete pond I'd snatch this guy up in a second. Ridiculously hard to import these guys.

Still can fit in your pond:) he leaves all my rays along...just swims back and forth...

Status
Not open for further replies.