fully cross back gold arowana

GTA area, i bought from LFS when it was around 10" two and half years ago; it was 20% cross back that time.
now it is around 18-19", eat mp. price is firm at $3500.
(no certificate, and i dont know what farm is it, but its fully cross)

xb1.jpg

xb2.jpg

xb3.jpg

price drop

i want to sell it before i leave the country on nov for 5 weeks, it is currently at 220g tank in the basement. I am considering to put it with my red aro into 900gallon if i dont sell it, i be betting on 10% of chance if they can co existing

$3300 firm

crossback1022.jpg

exoticaquaria

beautiful fish. GREAT price. not a GH aro but looks very nice. i like the fully crossed back on that aro!

Last edited:

xbacala

i want to sell it before i leave the country on nov for 5 weeks, it is currently at 220g tank in the basement. I am considering to put it with my red aro into 900gallon if i dont sell it, i be betting on 10% of chance if they can co existing

$3300 firm

View attachment 3716

Please don't try to put him with the red guy. They are both aggresive. Chance for them can co existing is ... 1% (or even lower). Don't take a risk on your beautifull fish !

Please don't try to put him with the red guy. They are both aggresive. Chance for them can co existing is ... 1% (or even lower). Don't take a risk on your beautifull fish !

you are right, i guess i wont do it, main reason is there are many of fully crossback aro out there in the market.

xbacala

Why don't you have cert for the fish? It's hard to sell aro without cert.

BTW, your fish is magnificent. I wish I have one :)

Why don't you have cert for the fish? It's hard to sell aro without cert.

BTW, your fish is magnificent. I wish I have one :)

the previous owner doesn have it, and i mean to buy a good quality cross back not a piece of paper. I have many other aro certs but those aro didnt developed as i expect

bcarlos

Howard, if you know which farm this fish is from and you know someone with a tag reader (I think Eric has one?) you could probably contact the farm and get a replacement cert. Your crossback is fantastic, but it's unlikely you're going to get the money you deserve for it without a cert.

Aro

Nice Aro but tooo expensive without cert. No one knows how old it is and hubbiest tend to enjoy seeing their fish growing and transforming.Thats part of the true beauty of enjoyment and apreciating any captive pet.

When the time comes, there is one aro without cert but has high chance to become crossback, and another one with cert but looks less promising to become crossback, as a hobbyist, how many of u would pay the same price to get a lower quality fish but has a cert.
I chose the best quality one and i have no regret.
How many of youl going to pay big bucks to see crossback to transform.
For the ppl who doesn't like the price I posted u can simply ignor it.
I put it in buy and sell, it's not for open discussion, pls keep ur enjoyment somewhere else.

Last edited: