Grand Tour of Canada

DFI

Dear all,
As we are still on our way to Quebec City, we can only post pictures of William and Vince, our new agent when we get back home next week. Pictures were taken at Vince's classy restaurant in downtown Montreal. Vince even whip up a feast for the both of us - yummy!

We will also upload pictures which we had taken of this beautiful country. Next stop after Quebec City would be Banff, Calgary and finally, Vancouver again.

Until then, please take good careful of yourselves under such cold climate (in fact, too cold for us!) Cheers!

Mrs Goh

Diablored

Haha enjoy western canada it's awfully beautiful. Yes we are a little colder than average right now, but it will warm up. Enjoy our country

DFI

Hi
Yes, true indeed but we have been to Toronto in 1998. So we are only transiting at the Toronto airport tomorrow ...

Thanks for the support!
Mrs Goh
Can't be a grand tour of Canada with no visit to Toronto! :)

dragonfish_dna

Thank you for taking your time on this cold winter day to come a visit me. Montreal is indeed glacial in winter but as you can see the people in canada are full of warmth lol... hope you are having a blast discovering this great country and its people. Enjoy the rest of your quest.
I am delight to meet you both. Thank you mrs Goh for all the flatterings. It is my honor having you guys spend the evening at my restaurant.
You are not only a great business couple but above all you are true arowanas lovers. No wonder why your arowanas are in such high qualities.
Honor to have you in canada and montreal anytime... until then have a safe trip.

Vince, Montreal Authorized Arowanas DFI reseller.
514-961-5880
[email protected]

DFI

Sharing some great pictures which we liked best ...

Dear all,
After a whirlwind 2 weeks vacation in beautiful Canada, taking us from Vancouver to Ottawa, then onto to Montreal, Quebec City, Banff, Calgary and finally, its back to Vancouver again, we are posting pictures of this outrageously beautiful country for all to enjoy.

Having travelled to mostly European countries for our vacations, we had found it easier to cope with jet lag after returning from Canada (east bound travelling compared to west bound travelling). Perhaps we should spend more of our time in the Americas next year?

Cheers to all, sit back and relax and enjoy these pictures which we liked best.

Mrs Goh

SC04995.jpg

The beautifully silent False Creek in Vancouver.

SC05024.jpg

Bustling down town in Vancouver.

SC05101.jpg

Visited stunning Victoria on a day trip from Vancouver, too.

SC05278.jpg

Dreamy Ottawa from the windows of Chateau Laurier Hotel.

SC05162.jpg

Heaps of snow in front of the Parliament Buildings, Ottawa.

SC05353.jpg

Our Montreal agent, Vince's restaurant at the heart of Montreal.

SC05355.jpg

Vinc's high end Vietnamese restaurant's classy & spacious interiors.

SC05357.jpg

William and Vince sharing a picture in Vince's restaurant.

SC05431.jpg

The unbelievably gorgeous Notre Dame church in Montreal. Do await for more pictures tomorrow.

chen88

Super Moderator
nice photos....

vince, I must drop by for a nice bowl of soup when I'm in Montreal! I go there often...I like you're location ;-)

DFI

Part 2 pictures

SC05576.jpg

Huge frescoes in the lower town of Quebec City - a fairytale like place.

SC05747.jpg

The iconic Chateau Frontenac Hotel looms over the whole of Quebec City.

SC05784.jpg

Postcard perfect scenery from our room's balcony in Banff.

SC05967.jpg

So much dim sum treat from Wayne of Riverfront Aquariums, our old friend. Many thanks indeed.

SC06000.jpg

Downtown of lovely Calgary - much nicer than we ever expected!

SC06137.jpg

Last morning - the iconic 5 sails of Canada Place, Vancouver.