if you wanna go abroad for 2~4 month ....

m.m

i wanna go to china next year.i may stay in china about 2~4month but nobady take care my fish also i dont wanna sale my aro.what should i do? any advice?

chen88

Super Moderator
Pay someone to feed and clean your tank or see if your lfs will tale them in a babysit them for a fee.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
It looks like I will be in Europe for most of next summer and Asia the summer after that. High end fish keeping and travelling are a tough combination.

chen88

Super Moderator
Theo, what are you doing over there? Work or just personal? Great stuff the most I can get away would be max5 days! Lol

bcarlos

If you're located in Ontario, we might be able to work something out. Depending on the time of year, I have quite a bit of open tank space.

chen88

Super Moderator
I'd sure be jumping at that opportunity if I was in Ontario to get Brandon the babysit for you!

cheon

I am leaving to the states on boxing day and u have a friend with 0 fish exp taking care of my 2 aros gator gar and razor back turtle I al kinda um easygoing this
Lol I wrote a 4 page sheet for him and pre packed the meals ahaha
Hope they don't die knock on wood wish mr luck!?!?

peacockbass

i'm leaving for a year or two to australia in Feb also.....good thing my bro will watch my STs for me...they should be absoulute monsters by the time i'm back...if i ever come back..lol..

EEYY

im leaving for 6 weeks in feb next yr! im panicking hahaha. hope all my fish will be ok when im gone.

Can you speak a bit Mandarin?

If not, maybe using the coming one month to pickup some simple spoken Mandarin and you will find pretty useful especially when you try to order or bargain something in Taiwan.

m_class2g

Sponsor
Can you speak a bit Mandarin?

If not, maybe using the coming one month to pickup some simple spoken Mandarin and you will find pretty useful especially when you try to order or bargain something in Taiwan.

yup i speak mandarin and taiwanese already so it should be good. enough to get me by!!