killer kijiji deal

Paul

I'm looking for a tank the same size too and the worst part is I dont start my new job for two weeks! It'll be gone by then.

icebeast

put him a deposit than Paul ask them to hold it for you, and Chen i think we should come out and have dim sum someday you from brampton and im from markham we should meet and discuss more about arows and ive notice you always selling something , and iam always buying so you know i might be able to buy everything you can offer :D

chen88

Super Moderator
put him a deposit than Paul ask them to hold it for you, and Chen i think we should come out and have dim sum someday you from brampton and im from markham we should meet and discuss more about arows and ive notice you always selling something , and iam always buying so you know i might be able to buy everything you can offer :D

LOL beast..Pauls from Brampton? or am I from Brampton....

DaiDee

I think icebeast is asking you out on a date Chen ;)

He's just telling Paul to put a deposit down to hold the tank for him.

chen88

Super Moderator
ummmm I thought he was asking you out and wanted me to keep eye on where you put your hands buddy!

mareshow

Banned
i asked and heres a little info about the aro

"The farm on the certificate is:
Jl. Gajahmada No. 150-156
Pontianak - West Kalimantan 78121
Indonesia"

chen88

Super Moderator
price is also dependant on where you are selling it too. It's much cheaper in the Ontario area due to the availability of LFS that carries Aros, I gather it might not be the same case in Edmonton and or the Western Region...in that case if you can wait and want to get a good aro for a good price....jump on the group order with Theo....