LF: 2.2lbs massivore

chen88

Super Moderator
Ok so it seems like last supplier from the States for my 2.2lb bags of Massivore is not responding!...(Affordable Aquatics). Ive been order from them for over 5 years and no issues but my last payment of $600 in july was received via paypal but no delivery!! and no response and seems like the same complaints on the web so I'm reporting it to Paypal to see what they can do!.

Looking for new source for the 2.2lb bags of Hikari Massivores!...any suggestions? I know Petsandponds here sells for $71, which is waay too much so looking better sourcing and pricing considering I buy 10 bags at a time.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I might be able to connect you to a wholesale connection Chen. I will follow up by email.

chen88

Super Moderator
Thx Theo! I was somewhat getting them at wholesale but if I get min 10 bags per order at $70.,,which is retail I'd be thinking again sigh

chen88

Super Moderator
thx all...looks like my guy's reappeared...shipment now being tracked so hopefully shows up in a week or two....

snugpuppies

Hi all,

Relatively new on the forum. Interested to see if your supplier of 5 years is still reliable! Here is hoping as I need a new supplier of the carnivore pellets also. The only place in my neck of the woods (Salmon Arm BC) is LFS at $100 per bag + 12% tax. Killing me.

bcarlos

Hey Chen,

If you're talking about the same guy I dealt with, I had a terrible experience with him last time, took him like 5 months to ship me my Massivore. Personally, I wouldn't deal with him again.

I've got a couple bags left over if you're interested, I don't use em anymore since I sold off my aro. Shoot me a PM.

chen88

Super Moderator
Hey Chen,

If you're talking about the same guy I dealt with, I had a terrible experience with him last time, took him like 5 months to ship me my Massivore. Personally, I wouldn't deal with him again.

I've got a couple bags left over if you're interested, I don't use em anymore since I sold off my aro. Shoot me a PM.

yeah...i'm not going to get it from him again...shipments are on their way as they've cleared canada customs....

koietc

hi, I will sell 2.2 lb bags of massivore for $55.00 Canadian plus gst & shipping to anyone on this forum as long as they purchase 3 or more bags at a time. you guys have helped me with my rays several times & if I can help I will. admin if this is deemed as inappropriate as I own a store please let me know & delete this post.