Love is in the water

rudy

Came home last night to my smaller male p14 trying to breed my galaxy p14. Crazzy thing is he looked like he knew wat he was doing. Pic does not really show that much but what he is trying to do here is grab her by the tale and flip her. I wish I had an iphone...could have video taped it. Second pic shows what she does to him while he tries. Notice most of the skin gone on her stinger.

In my experience this is part and parcel of the breeding process. The last time my male hen bred my large female he actually put a spike right through him which eventually killed him!!

Attachments

• p.jpg
    p.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 569
  • p2.jpg
    p2.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 586

rudy

I think we need an update!.. :)

Not a good story unfortunately. Was away for 10 days and came home to a dead pup. Difficult to tell if it died after or before birth as it was mangled. Person staying at my house did not know any better. Pup was TINY. Ray was most likely knocked up nov 18 so exactly 90 days.

Oh well hopefully better next time.

glamit

Not a good story unfortunately. Was away for 10 days and came home to a dead pup. Difficult to tell if it died after or before birth as it was mangled. Person staying at my house did not know any better. Pup was TINY. Ray was most likely knocked up nov 18 so exactly 90 days.

Oh well hopefully better next time.

that sucks man!! remember me when the next one get preggo