My 300G Is on the Way.. Asian aro comm here i come

peacockbass

great write up and setup....must be fun to just sit n watch them swim around.....any future plans on covering the sump area??......

hustler

Chen, It wasnt hard at all to set up i guess in your case it would be the drain being the tricky part.... But with a float valve and a submersible pump??? may be your ticket?
Peacock,
Thanks a bunch Its awesome.... I never really used the basement so when this plan came about i had to build a bar down there just to get the buddies to come with me. Now i need a plasma down there for movies a new couch, had to move all the video game systems lol The wife gets more angry by the day now.... (i thought this was just the tank) never really thought about actually sitting down there lol
And still i just sit in the dark and watch em in zen :)

hustler

Got the P trap installed for the drip system today.... i feel better
035.jpg

Also did a reliefe pipe with a ball valve for the oversized pump to cut the current a bit,
047.jpg

Went to aquagiant this morn for 4 more mixed media bags and they had Fei Feng!!!! so i snagged one, Anyone know if this is the type that will get large???
041.jpg

hustler

Peacock.... Sorry forgot to say......
I plan to make a cabinet skirt to go around 3 sides of the steel stand with 4 doors, and also make a cabinet top to cover up all the lights and make some decent wingnut locks off the wood to make DAMN sure the glass tops stay shut for the jumpers :) Ill do a pic post when i get there :)
thanks for the intrest