My fish :)

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Here is my fish, currently housed in a 150 gallon tank with clown loaches, an Australian lungfish, and an Indotigerfish. Video was shot with a nan light; I will film another video using a standard 100 watt ceiling light bulb or a compact flourescent lightbulb later.

Here is my fish :)

I think this Super Red shows a lot of potential. In fact, it is pretty much exactly the kind of Super Red I have always wanted. This is the same fish that was chosen for me a few months back by the owner of CV Maju. I think he made a nice pick for me.

This fish also represents the quality standard you can expect if you order a Premium Grade 25 cm Super Red Asian arowana from CV Maju. :)

Last edited:

m_class2g

Sponsor
that vid def doesnt do him justice. ive seen this premium red in person and its a nice fish. has he started eating yet theo?

bcarlos

An awesome looking SR, Theo. I know how much you've been looking forward to this fish-- congrats!

For the price, it's really hard to beat these Maju premium SR's. I'm looking forward to seeing more Canadian's keeping this caliber of Arowana.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Here are a few photos taken of my fish with just a built in flash using my trusty 'ol Nikon D50:

12.jpg

13.jpg

16.jpg

18.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

1.jpg

King-eL

Saw this fish in person today. The flash seems to took away some of the true color. Chili red color is a lot better in personal.