Need a monster fix!!!!

Adz1

I am here in Toronto from Vancouver and need a monster tank fix.
I can not look at my own mini monster tank and am wondering if some of the many Aro/monster keepers in the area would consider letting me come and view their tanks....
Or at least point me in the direction of a store in the Brampton area.

I know this is asking alot but am still hopeful

Cheers
Adz1

P.S.
I have been to Mikes at Exotic aquaria so he may or may not vouch for me..haha

exoticaquaria

I am here in Toronto from Vancouver and need a monster tank fix.
I can not look at my own mini monster tank and am wondering if some of the many Aro/monster keepers in the area would consider letting me come and view their tanks....
Or at least point me in the direction of a store in the Brampton area.

I know this is asking alot but am still hopeful

Cheers
Adz1

P.S.
I have been to Mikes at Exotic aquaria so he may or may not vouch for me..haha

if you let him over, make sure he doesnt bring a net or a styro over. besides that hes all good. jk. lol.

get your fix! see you when you get back.

chen88

Super Moderator
I'm in and out quite a bit this week....perhaps sometime next weekend? I'm in Brampton, on Chingacousy and Queen.

Adz1

Still in GTA for a 3 more weeks.......
have only been to pjs pets in bramalea city center and square 1......
any other good LFS here in the GTA?

Adz1

well I have been to only a couple of fish stores since I have been here in the GTA....
I am leaving on the 14th of Feb. flights already booked....
Chen I would really love to come check out your set ups before I leave....

chen88

Super Moderator
I'd like for you to drop over but due to work i'm not home often of late. I was thinking this weekend but its Chinese New Year and I have NO clue what the wife has planned!....

I think the only day I might have some time would be on this saturday evening as I'm having an early chinese new years dinner at my place that should be done by 5:30-6pm.

Perhaps 6-7:30pm Sat? If you are good I'll need to confirm with wife it's ok.. :)

Aro51

well I have been to only a couple of fish stores since I have been here in the GTA....
I am leaving on the 14th of Feb. flights already booked....
Chen I would really love to come check out your set ups before I leave....

If u can make your way out to pacific mall area, u can check out Lucky's aquarium, gold garden pet shop, and dragon discount aquarium.

Adz1

If u can make your way out to pacific mall area, u can check out Lucky's aquarium, gold garden pet shop, and dragon discount aquarium.

checked them all out will post pics on Fri when I get back to Vancouver.

thank you.