new fish just arrived!

glamit

just set up the tank and the fish arrived today 10" CT 18" absolute blue and a couple golden dorados

Attachments

• absolute0.jpg
    absolute0.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 618
  • absolute1.jpg
    absolute1.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 559
  • absolute2.jpg
    absolute2.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 553
  • absolute4.jpg
    absolute4.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 540
  • ct1.jpg
    ct1.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 537

tomuhs

Very nice! Looks like you finally got the fish u wanted. Going to be a serious monster comm...hopefully the abs gold turns complete GH with the WTT. Should take b4 and after pics!

RDFISHGUY

I thought about the dorados before but they get too big and the bio-load alone would be too much to add them to my tank. I think they'd make a great display tank on their own but not sure about the long term viability with aros.

Great looking aro and CT hope it works out for you!

tomuhs

thanks chen. Now its time for me to stop buying fish for awhile.... after my last shipment of fish coming in that is lol

Lies!! Can't wait to see your blue eyed pleco...won't be long before you poisoned by another fish haha

glamit

I thought about the dorados before but they get too big and the bio-load alone would be too much to add them to my tank. I think they'd make a great display tank on their own but not sure about the long term viability with aros.

Great looking aro and CT hope it works out for you!

hope so too just new to dats they seen hard to feed already, as for the dorados not sure what i will do with them just yet lets see what happens when they get big :)

chen88

Super Moderator
hope so too just new to dats they seen hard to feed already, as for the dorados not sure what i will do with them just yet lets see what happens when they get big :)

What were the data eating before he got him home? My CTs were fed on massivore and took to them when I got me home this past summer. After they start, they don't stop! Lol

glamit

What were the data eating before he got him home? My CTs were fed on massivore and took to them when I got me home this past summer. After they start, they don't stop! Lol

i was told the large one at pellets and frozen i tried throwing a few massivores in but to no avail threw in smelts the morning he kept looking at it at the bottom of the tank but never went for it. the smaller one only eats frozen i threw in a shrimp yesterday he ate threw in a few more and kept eating this morning however he didnt eat