not mine - sale of arowana in winnipeg

chen88

Super Moderator
400 to 700 each? That doesn't sound bad at all. But not sure if they would ship to Toronto.

EEYY

Guys, someone did trade-in a group of 6 - 7 reds to Lucky Aquarium (15" - 18"). I believe someone already bought one out of this group.

Due to fighting, they currently do have torn tail and anal fin. It should be okay if you spend sometime to take care of it.

I was told that if a (or a group of) buyer wants to take them all, the price for each red should be close to $800 - $950 range.

From what I can see, those super reds are in pretty decent quality, at least I can see the gill color right now.

chen88

Super Moderator
Any signs of drop eye or plj? I should drop by to see especially if someone buys my st and plat rtc

Last edited:
chen all the reds left at luckys have DE
i was in there yesterday!
color is pretty bad IMO some are PALE the ones that had orange are now gone

chen88

Super Moderator
Was at Lucky today...there were 6 of the SR's...all had DE, some worst then others, fins torn on most and also some had very pronounced PLJ's....I know that with Red Aros, DE and PLJ's are somewhat common but these looked quite pronouced.....

They did have some nice looking 10-12" Red Aros....

Guys, someone did trade-in a group of 6 - 7 reds to Lucky Aquarium (15" - 18"). I believe someone already bought one out of this group.

Due to fighting, they currently do have torn tail and anal fin. It should be okay if you spend sometime to take care of it.

I was told that if a (or a group of) buyer wants to take them all, the price for each red should be close to $800 - $950 range.

From what I can see, those super reds are in pretty decent quality, at least I can see the gill color right now.

EEYY

If I had a chance to buy one of the reds (out of that tank), I would try to "trim" the tail and anal fin a bit first. They should grow back pretty fast.

At this point, I am still not ready to perform drop-eye surgery, even though I did pickup the "theory" of how to do it.

Was at Lucky today...there were 6 of the SR's...all had DE, some worst then others, fins torn on most and also some had very pronounced PLJ's....I know that with Red Aros, DE and PLJ's are somewhat common but these looked quite pronouced.....

They did have some nice looking 10-12" Red Aros....

DBlackman

The drop-eye surgery... I have seen video of it, but not the results. Has anyone see aros after the surgery?????

carcrazy

If I had the room I'd be looking into this, but all of my tanks are full and no room for another tank. Oh well, you can't have everything.