I should have clarified these fish as entry level XB's (at entry level prices). Thanks for the feedback this will help in creating competition amonst the farms in Indo and ultimately increase quality without raising prices.
I'm thinking of grading the fish I have available such as:
- Grade A ($)- SR-typical Maju quality
- BBXB typical Maju quality
- Grade AA ($$)- SR-showing red on scale edge and gills
- XB-shine at 6th level
- Grade AA ($$$$) - SR-14 inch plus showing significant Red
- XB-14 inch plus shine x-ing with good color