photos of newly arrived CV Maju February 2010 order

glamit

hey guys i just got this order in at the beginning of the week and i couldn't be more impressed so i wanted to share some of the photos of cv maju's bbxb and SR with you.

Attachments

• DSC02041.jpg
    DSC02041.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 922
  • DSC02042.jpg
    DSC02042.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 867
  • DSC01994.jpg
    DSC01994.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 852
  • DSC02007.jpg
    DSC02007.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 876
  • DSC02011.jpg
    DSC02011.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 878
  • DSC02021.jpg
    DSC02021.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 857
  • DSC02022.jpg
    DSC02022.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 843
  • DSC02033.jpg
    DSC02033.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 828

glamit

thanks guys
they are housed right now in a 72" 26" 26" i was hoping they will get along well being that there are 15 in there. i am getting a much bigger tank built right now, do you guys have any tips to make them get along better?. they are already starting to nip at one another

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
thanks guys
they are housed right now in a 72" 26" 26" i was hoping they will get along well being that there are 15 in there. i am getting a much bigger tank built right now, do you guys have any tips to make them get along better?. they are already starting to nip at one another

Throw in some dither fish, tinfoil barbs or silver dollars.

chen88

Super Moderator
Tip # 1 - put in power heads at mid to top portion of your tank. What this does is force them to pay attention to swimming rather then biting! You will notice once you install a couple powerheads, when they try to nip, the water from the current pushes them away!

DaiDee

With the amount of money you spent on those dragons, why not just pay someone to sit there with a stick and make sure they don't fight? ;)

chen88

Super Moderator
I see you already have a few hydro power heads, just aim them near the top level or hire Daidee to be on watch

oshiet

You can get a fish that's much larger than the aros, but won't kill or eat them. This should help keep them all in line.

Unfortunately, one of the downsides of a com tank is torn fins and dropped scales. There's nothing you can do unless you partition them apart.

glamit

hey guys
thanks for all the inputs, i am in the process of building a big tank and will be putting up some pictures should i start a new thread?

chen88

Super Moderator
hey guys
thanks for all the inputs, i am in the process of building a big tank and will be putting up some pictures should i start a new thread?

welcome and cool...start a new thread so we can follow it....lots of new tanks for 2010!...that's awesome