Possible small size ST .....

JOHN B

Datnoid

Very high chances they're IT with 3 wide bar. They're still many people out there can't tell the different between a true 3 wide bar ST vs 3 wide bar IT.

m_class2g

Sponsor
i wouldve ordered a bunch. only thing is, he cannot provide any pictures. my guess is just 3 bar indos. 125 for a 3 bar indo would be extremely expensive lol.

CHILLI RED

this same guy was posting about indos for sale a couple days before he posted about these ST. My guess is he wants to sell a few 3 bar indos as ST.

DaiDee

That's pretty shady...maybe he got took for the indos as ST and like you said, pass some off as ST.

Cypher

Im also putting my money on 3 bar ITs. I just bought several yesterday and by gosh they look very similar. Easy for inexperienced hobbyist to get mixed up. Take a look at the ones I just got yesterday and you'll know what I mean.

JOHN B

ST Datnoid vs IT Datnoid

Even on the video. You can tell right away that those are IT'S. Look at the last wide bar on an IT closes to the tail. They all seems to very straight and even out like an NTT bar. Except NTT bars are much thinner. If you look at an ST or CT. The bars are not even out and every ST and CT has its own distinguish shape of bars. Thier bars are very uneven and different shape of thickness too.

Cypher

No bigger than an inch. Bought them from Gold Ocean. They still have about 5 - 3 bars left. $20 each

jm.

Awesome looking IT's! I look around mfk every now and then.. and all these dats came in as IT's so I'm guessing he ended up owing a lot of people money, not sure how the rest of it went down though.