POTM & VOTM 2010 end of SUMMER edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chen88

Super Moderator
There has been a lot of new monster tanks and monster fishes and lots of new members since our last POTM contest. Hopefully all of you had a chance to clean your tanks, fed your fish! and polished off the dust from your new cameras....

Something NEW for this Contest is I've also added VIDEO Of The Month since many of you have camera's that also takes videos!. You can upload these video's to youtube.com or photobucket.com and then send me those links!. This will be fun!

The prize will be as follow:

POTM : copy of Indodragon 8, by Hendri Leong
VOTM : copy of Indodragon 6 or 8 (winner's choice), by Hendri Leong

Shipping for the book is free.

Here are the guidelines:
1. You must be a forum member to enter the contest.

2. The pictures/Video's you submit must be your own. If there is any question of authenticity the picture will not be entered.

3. You may submit up to 5 photos and 2 videos links.

4. Failure to comply with contest rules will result in a disqualification.

5. All pictures and video links are to be submitted to [email protected] please include your forum name so I know who you are

6. Pictures can be submitted until October 15th and voting will take place the next day until the end of the month.

7. Rules and guide lines are subject to change as per staff discretion

8. Contest open to International members with exception being that Asian arowana must be legal for hobbyists to own in your country.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL.....LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVING THOSE PHOTOS AND VIDEO LINKS.

Last edited:

chen88

Super Moderator
No rules on megs per each photo, I will have to reduce to get it onto my photo bucket.

chen88

Super Moderator
lol....if you look closely under my name...I'm a senior member so I better enter quick! LOL...

arowanaclub.ca

Administrator
Staff member
Open internationally, anywhere that Asian arowana are legal.
Look forward to your entries Bluebaseolive and Arodynamic! :)

To our American friends down south where Asian arows are illegal, sorry, you can not enter.

chen88

Super Moderator
Hi all, the deadline has been exteneded to the end of October.

Get those cameras out and take those pics of all those new rays, Aros and any other fish you have!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.