Predatoryfishkeepers 2012 Calendar.

King-eL

Looks better than I thought.

I'm thinking of doing the same next year. Except it will be name arowaclub.ca and will ask other members here to post HQ pics of their fish or other aquatic creatures. I will also do my own King-eL edition with all my fish. Lol! It will be fun and will help the site become more active with all these giveaways. :)

King-eL

Hopefully I can have them by next week. I'm going to Asia on Jan. 7. If the box arrive and I'm not home I might ask a buddy of mine to mail them to whoever listed their username. I will soon pm everyone with their home address so I can sent them in the mail.

King-eL

Ok tomorrow final now. All 13 copies are now on hold to those who listed. By tomorrow no more addition.

King-eL

I am not sure you have my mailing address or not. Just PM to you.

Have a nice trip.

Got ur pm.

I'm in the Philippines right now and be back by Feb. 3. However my buddy in Canada will be the one mailing the Calendars once it arrives.

King-eL

Still waiting for the box to arrive. Should be expecting the box this week. Will let everyone know.

King-eL

I now have the callendars. Sorry there are no extras as there was a deadline was due on December if I can remember right. Will PM each those who signed up.