*** RAFFLE: Pearl Stingray, Silurus Glanis ALBINO, Orino PBass!!!!! ***

brian

Just post now...getting late for us over here on Toronto lol. I won't want too sleep till I know and confirm I've won my new pearl :)

exoticaquaria

i just want to make sure shipment comes in ok lol. I'm heading to the airport now to clear customs and then unpack. ill know results and should have video up in a bit. it'll be up soon! :p

exoticaquaria

ok ok!!! I've got a bunch of text from people to post the vid now. i guess it doesn't matter and it makes sense to do so for our east coast participants.

vid should be up in 20 mins or so. Uploading now!!!

exoticaquaria

There was an error and upload stopped.

I'm uploading again. If someone can check my youtube acct in 30 mins and be so kind to post the video on here that would be great.

Im heading to the airport now.

exoticaquaria

Congrats to the winners and thank you very much to those that participated in this raffle. Hopefully in the near future, the grand prize will be a leopoldi ray if there are enough interest! =)

tomuhs

Jolly good times...thanks again Mike for doing up this raffle.

Scott would you like to share on shipping if you don't coming up to Calgary?

skynoch

Thanks Mike and congrats to the rest of the winners. Looks like a very nice pearl so looking forward to seeing it grow. I'm ready to test my luck in the next raffle so lets get it started.
I wouldn't mind the road trip up to Calgary but allready have a full order from Mike from this aquamonsters import coming to Edmonton so I'll just piggyback on that order. Not sure how my pearl breeding will go as I allready have a mature male and now some new blood but will have to get a female to go with the male pair so if anyone is looking to part with a mature female I'm sure I can make a good deal happen.

exoticaquaria

thanks for everyones participation! next time, the prize will be even better! ill see when i can find a nice black ray for the next raffle.

scott, keep us updated on the pearls progress!

fishbill

If Chen wants to donate his ST for the next raffle, Mike will buy all the opening spots for the next raffle just minute after it start. LOL

skynoch

Pearl arrived safe and sound and looks great. Thanks Mike! I kinda feel bad that you didn't win now Tom, kinda....