Setting up a new tank

fishbill

@Chen, right beside girls bathroom. Hmmmm.....It is very interesting location for a tank. Chen=Conspiracy?? Good to have excuse to girl's bathroom for water eh? Lol

chen88

Super Moderator
@Chen, right beside girls bathroom. Hmmmm.....It is very interesting location for a tank. Chen=Conspiracy?? Good to have excuse to girl's bathroom for water eh? Lol

YES...execuse to look right in!...

nice tank..but becarefull on the table legs..looks like not properly straight assemble

Legs will be braced but it's probably strong enough to hold a couple thousand gallon tank..it's all steel reinforced as well...my guys in the office went a little on the safe side.

rot

YES...execuse to look right in!...

Legs will be braced but it's probably strong enough to hold a couple thousand gallon tank..it's all steel reinforced as well...my guys in the office went a little on the safe side.

Wow amazing!
i cant wait to see the fishes swimming in the tank

fishbill

@Chen: Others can't wait to see fish in your new tank. I think you can't wait for the first official water change!! Lol

chen88

Super Moderator
Progress photos...need to set up sump this week and fill next week...

photo1_zps06e6c01c.jpg

photo2_zps26e7e067.jpg

photo3_zpsf6e4f18a.jpg

chen88

Super Moderator
thanks...it helps to have a millwork shop as well...all the panels opens up and actually can come out so if I have any major work it's easy to remove..