Summer Group Buy - last one of the year!

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
lol me and my dates! We want to wire the payment in 4 days from now - Monday, Aug 11. :)

The order is looking good. BC, Alberta and Saskatchewan this time - all Western Canada! :)

We haven't sold a fish to anyone in the Yukon yet...if anyone up there wants one we'll give you an extra special deal - just to be able to say we sold a fish to someone in the Yukon!! :D

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Yup! Application by Kenta. I'd guess we have clearance in 3-4 weeks; then another week or so to organize the delivery. I'd say late September delivery...

arl

WOW!!! That was fast! If Canadian papers are already out, we could probably have them in a week :D. Regardless, Sept. 18 is still very quick! Is this your fastest one so far?

MananaP

WOW!!! That was fast! If Canadian papers are already out, we could probably have them in a week :D. Regardless, Sept. 18 is still very quick! Is this your fastest one so far?

Pareng Arl,are you ordering any aro's on this coming group order?:)

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
You are right, we could have them next week; the only problem there is that the Asian arowana tank mates arrive next week already! The thought of juggling exotic birchirs, datnoids, fire eels and a bunch of Asian arowana - all at the same - time is just too much stress! lol :D

MananaP

You are right, we could have them next week; the only problem there is that the Asian arowana tank mates arrive next week already! The thought of juggling exotic birchirs, datnoids, fire eels and a bunch of Asian arowana - all at the same - time is just too much stress! lol :D

Oh sorry i missed this out Theo what bichers are coming in next week? What sizes and are they wild cought?:confused:

m_class2g

Sponsor
hey theo! plz list whats coming in! might be interestd depending what you have! my chilli is alone. need some mates!

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Mostly smaller birchirs (4"+) palmas, ornates, endlicheri, and maybe a few larger fire eels (8-12"). I am not sure if we have any NGT or IT left for sale in the order or not. :)

MananaP

Mostly smaller birchirs (4"+) palmas, ornates, endlicheri, and maybe a few larger fire eels (8-12"). I am not sure if we have any NGT or IT left for sale in the order or not. :)

Thanks Theo,let us know few days before the shipment comes.I want to grab some bichers 2 ornate and 2 enli i suppose.

@Earl

Let me know if you are going,we should go together to pick these guys up.:)

King-eL

Can't wait to get my NGTs. Just a ST and my datnoid collection are complete. Bichirs collection almost complete. Aros still got a long way to go.

@ Stephen
I'm definitely going. We might need to use your mom's car.