SUPER-RED AROWANA

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHILLI RED

I'll drop the price on my 20" super-red to $1400 if taken by the end of June. Price is firm and for pick-up only.

CHILLI RED

Sale for my aro will be put on hold for a bit. The hospital just called and they want me in there tomorrow for surgery. The aro will be available again in a couple weeks.

CHILLI RED

My SR is now for sale again. If anyone is interested I will let it go for $1400 firm. Pick-up only. The colour on this fish is very nice.

CHILLI RED

I hate to let this guy go but I've been having some health problems lately and am not sure if I'll be staying in this hobby. I think I'd like to just downsize and keep only my ST and flagtail.

Attachments

• lucky 004.jpg
    lucky 004.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 564

chen88

Super Moderator
If I could move my 16" SR I'd upgrade to yours...very nice....I might have to jump at this! LOL....but can't have two swimming dragons .... can I? lol

what were and or his current tank mates? any chance of him ever being with other aros?

Last edited:

CHILLI RED

If I could move my 16" SR I'd upgrade to yours...very nice....I might have to jump at this! LOL....but can't have two swimming dragons .... can I? lol

what were and or his current tank mates? any chance of him ever being with other aros?

Chen,
His tankmates are an ST, flagtail and FRT. Everyone seems to get along well. I have no idea if he would be ok with another aro or not. Perhaps with your large tank it could work but who knows.

chen 2 reds wont work for sure!
chances are very slim and you risk damage to both
maybe you can buy 2 cheap banjars or something and a do a comm

Status
Not open for further replies.