Ultra high end arow group buy?

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I have three people in email contact with me who are looking for super high end fish. Either GH, show quality super reds, or something "different". I have price lists for "premium" farms in Indonesia, Singapore, and Malaysia. These farms are all top-knotch and there are lots of photos of their fish available.

These farms would not be happy to have their wholesale pricelists published publicly. Of course, anyone out there is free to contact them and get the price lists on their own, but that is not the point. It is just not appropriate for me to publish the information in public. There is no reason, however, why this can not be done as part of a private members only special project.

M_class2g has expressed interest in getting a high end fish for himself and so I see him as a natural to lead a high end group buy order. I am actually quite preoccupied with other matters in life these days, and so (unfortunatley) have less free time to devote to such fun.

If you are interested in getting a high end fish (looking at a min of $2000), pm me and let me know. I will need to get your phone number and either I or Mike will call you up to discuss further. This will be open invoicing, open pricing and catalogue.

I recommend Mike get a 5-10% commission for the time and effort it will take to set up the order.

I am thinking you should be able to save at least 30-60% on what the retail would be for such fish, depending on the specific kind and size of course.

Anyone interested? Send me or M_class2g a pm. :)

m_class2g

Sponsor
im hoping to get a high end xback for myself. im hoping with theo's guideance, ill be able to pull this off. if anyone has any questions, please pm myself or theo. thanks!

Last edited:

m_class2g

Sponsor
xien leng has emailed me back with prices. same as what theo has already posted. the other 2 farms hasnt replied with anything yet.

m_class2g

Sponsor
looks like were ordering from xien leng. still waiting for individual pics.

dont miss out on some quality aros!!!