want to buy asian arowana

Status
Not open for further replies.

carcrazy

I'll be there tomorrow at noon. If I'm not there yet, just keep waiting for me. I'll be driving a black and white car with some lights on top.:rolleyes:

isjah

buddy, i will fight for the order, $300 us dollars and its a deal , i will not let carcrazy get this order, i will be there friday noon, for 300 u will get a 12" Munjul Red, i will be wearing a cap that says "DumbAss".

Cypher

buddy, i will fight for the order, $300 us dollars and its a deal , i will not let carcrazy get this order, i will be there friday noon, for 300 u will get a 12" Munjul Red, i will be wearing a cap that says "DumbAss".

LOL nice one :D

Cimmel1

Why don't you buy a nice aro and have it shipped to my place. I will take care of it for you for $350 and send you some pics every now and then so you can see its progress.

chen88

Super Moderator

I will see Isjah's $300 and put in $250...I too will be wearing a shirt with an arrow pointing to my right side saying I'm with "Dumbass"...and will invite isjah to stand to my right side...LOL...

Ok..enough...:)

$350US won't get you much nevermind a finders fee for anyone to take a risk to illegally export something that could land them in jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.