Widebar Datnoids - Order 2 - DOA!!!

m_class2g

Sponsor
i have another batch of widebars that should be coming in on sunday this week.

Tigers Came in DOA due to airline miscommunication with documentation etc. Fish were sitting at cargo and they would not let me take them because they were not cleared on the system. Human error cost the demise of these dats!

To those that paid, full refund will be given! Sorry about that!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

kman

why is the price not posted from forum mod???

ppl here bust ppl's chops every time prices not posted

arowanaclub.ca

Administrator
Staff member
Good point, M_class2g is now listed as a sponsor; the other sponsors will have their status changed over to sponsor too;

According to tradition on this site, sponsors don't have to post prices in their sub-forums if they don't want to. Again, according to tradition, general members are expected to post prices in the open classified section of the forum. It is the way things have been done here for a few years now.

kman

no worries.......was just curious if some members here had preferential treatment over others

mike (M_class2g) pm'ed me his pricing and explanation of widebar tiger origins

good luck with his sale

Good point, M_class2g is now listed as a sponsor; the other sponsors will have their status changed over to sponsor too;

According to tradition on this site, sponsors don't have to post prices in their sub-forums if they don't want to. Again, according to tradition, general members are expected to post prices in the open classified section of the forum. It is the way things have been done here for a few years now.

m_class2g

Sponsor
heres 2 pictures i dug up of widebars i brought in a few years ago. keep in mind these were raised from 4-5 inches and my friend, also a forum member on this board is the owner of these widebars. for those that arent convinced about vietnam widebars, below are 2 pictures of 2 different widebars that my friend own. these are def not indos! lol

you can see the tail bar that has indo looking tailbars but has the big middle bar sweeping back.

any other questions, you can always let me know. thanks!

IMG_1050.jpg

IMG_3060.jpg