*WIN A LEOPOLDI STINGRAY!!!!!!!*

babymack

Monster Fish Bowl is going to throw a contest for a male leopoldi pup!!!
stay tunned for details!!!

spinning-wheel-main-large.jpg

babymack

Hey guys sorry still in BC right now for a wedding and lil vacation... Be back soon and will break down the details :)

babymack

Contest rules and entry
contest will be a spinning wheel type that will have the contestants names posted on each tab of the wheel. who evers name the wheel stops at will be the winner!! we have thought long and hard of the contest rules and entry, here they are
-$10 per entry a total of 25 participants
-participants must be canadaian
-Max ticket per person 1
-Date that the wheel will be spun is when we hit the target number of participants which is 25.
-payment must be received before name appears on the list
-shipping payment must be paid 1 week after contest closer. If it is not paid in a week the wheel will be spun again.
-contestants MUST be a memeber of arowana club or monster fish keepers for a minimum of 6 months or 100 posts.
- lastly LETS HAVE FUN!!!! this contest is not about us making money, we are lossing on the fish. its for the community to have fun being on these fourms!!!

Last edited:

chen88

Super Moderator
wow!...$10! LOL...why the rule of only 1 ticket max? Lol...did someone tell you I was going to buy all 25? lol

babymack

wow!...$10! LOL...why the rule of only 1 ticket max? Lol...did someone tell you I was going to buy all 25? lol

haha if we dont have thet rule then there is no fun someone could just buy any amount... this raffle is for the forum members to have fun with :)

babymack

Here is the current participants for the leopoldi SPIN TO WIN 2012!!!
1-TMAN
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-BRIAN
13-TOMUS
14-
15-RICHARD
16-
17-
18-
19-
20-
21-
22-
23-
24-
25-

Adz1

I sent a e-transfer please confirm if recieved.
this may seem funny but is the first time other than paypal for me....lol