*WIN A LEOPOLDI STINGRAY!!!!!!!*

hondas3000

well if one person who says they dont need another ray wins this ray, ill gladly return your $10 ticket price if you gimme the ray hahaha

Here is my plan, if I win then I will give it to Chen but I won't ship it as he have to come pick up only since he is bored with BD so he want to keep Leo instead. just like selling aro and go back to goldfish hehheeheh.

babymack

here is the list update there is only 1 spot left waiting for someone to pm me back with the number they want
so Theo and James one of you will be last one in :)

1-Exoticaquaria
2-hondas3000
3-Joey
4-BBXB (MFK)
5-Aro51
6-Adz1
7-Supercricket.ca
8-Tman
9-Glamit
10-Cape
11-Slednex11
12-Brian
13-Tomuhs
14-Chen88
15-Canadapleco
16-Aronoob
17-Calgaryflames (MFK)
18-Ronin
19-
20-
21-Davenmandy (MFK)
22-Jake1 (MFK)
23-MEDHBSI
24-Gumby79
25-Theyangman (MFK)

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I paypaled you for #19. So, one ticket left to sell and then we find out who the lucky winner is! I do have a good feeling about my number lol

babymack

ok guy its is now full the raffel!!!

we will set a date for the spin and have a few memeber there also!!

1-Exoticaquaria
2-hondas3000
3-Joey
4-BBXB (MFK)
5-Aro51
6-Adz1
7-Supercricket.ca
8-Tman
9-Glamit
10-Cape
11-Slednex11
12-Brian
13-Tomuhs
14-Chen88
15-Canadapleco
16-Aronoob
17-Calgaryflames (MFK)
18-Ronin
19-Cirrus
20-Lo sai
21-Davenmandy (MFK)
22-Jake1 (MFK)
23-MEDHBSI
24-Gumby79
25-Theyangman (MFK)

JML1997

Good luck! Wish I had a bigger tank! My 72"x24"x30" won't cut it! I wish the width, and height were the opposite.

James Sananikone

I paypaled you for #19. So, one ticket left to sell and then we find out who the lucky winner is! I do have a good feeling about my number lol

I was out taking care of customer from oversea.

Good luck Theo !

Hope David win with his #2 ;)

Anyway, good luck to all,

For the no winners, please don't be upset, I think Darren still have more to chose !

hondas3000

I was out taking care of customer from oversea.

Good luck Theo !

Hope David win with his #2 ;)

Anyway, good luck to all,

For the no winners, please don't be upset, I think Darren still have more to chose !

lol James, if I win do you want to trade it with your CT hehhehe.

Good luck everyone.

babymack

hey all im making the wheel right now and noticed a odd number make it super hard to split up are you guys all ok if i add 1 more member to 26?

let me know guys if not i'll just have 1 empty slot and if it hits it we can respin

thanks

Adz1

hey all im making the wheel right now and noticed a odd number make it super hard to split up are you guys all ok if i add 1 more member to 26?

let me know guys if not i'll just have 1 empty slot and if it hits it we can respin

thanks

I am good either way.......