Winter/Spring Group Buy - On Location!

Kenta

Administrator
Sorry for the short notice.

All locals must meet at the airport to collect your fish.

PM or call immediately for instructions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Cirrus,

I pm'd you not too long ago about getting some other fish along with my arowana, but never got a reply, so I figured I would try you on here. NTT's, endlicheri?

Thanks,

JM

Sorry JM, I have indeed been very busy; keep in mind that in addition to dealing with this fish stuff, I am also in midst of relocating myself and family back in Canada after two year absence...It looks pretty good that I will be bringing in more Asian aro tank mates, so no worries there. More later. Now we must concentrate 100% on aros.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
We need to hear from you NOW if you have not been in contact with us lately!

Contact Kenta or Cirrus IMMEDIATELY by pm or email or phone if you have not been in contact with us lately. We need to make sure everyone knows what is happening.

Also, please leave this thread open now so that we can post urgent messages if needed. :)

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Yo! Lamsimon, lucky winner of the Panda Gold contest! Check your pm immediately!! :)

Anyone who knows the fellow and can contact him by phone, please do so and tell him of this message!

Thanks. :)

MananaP

Are you picking up your aro tomorrow lamsimon? Well i guess i will be seeing you. Congrats on the aro bro.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Okay, everything looks good to go.

Calgary people please contact Kenta or me as soon as possible.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
And the fish are off! Currently in the air all over Canada, off to new homes! :)

Currently all over the lower mainland of BC, in new homes.

This order is truly national - from coast to coast; we have a fish sent to Victoria, BC and one sent to Halifax, NS. Also fish sent to mulitple cities in BC, Alberta, and Ontario. Possibly one more fish to go to Manitoba.
Speaking for Kenta and me, it is humbling to receive the trust of so many Canadians from far and wide.

It is going to take some time to destress from the whole experience - especially since it is still ongoing. I hope you guys are all happy with your new pets. It was fun meeting you all, and dealing with you over the phone and email.

I wish everyone and their fish all the best! :)

Last edited:

MananaP

Special thanks to Theo and Kenta for all the efforts they put into bringing asian arowanas in canada.

---------------

@Simon

Nice meeting you today bro,lucky your aro is already eating MP. Mine spat it out after grabbing it. He chew aro sticks and also spat it out after. I will try again maybe a little later.

Nice meeting all of you guys!!!

cheers
Stephen

lamsimon

its nice meeting u too Stephen, u should try just giving it the tail part of the prawn n drop it right in front of him , n i also try food stick but no lucky he doesn't even want to go near it

MananaP

I did and he grabs it and released it right after. Well i guess i gotta try harder or maybe not try at all. He will probebly eat in a few days. I guess battle of the wits starts now LOL.

h.l_nathan

since your aro is so young try feeding it cricket and drop some small piece of caviar shrimp and let it try dont for them to take stick food yet. they are not ready for that you might stun the aro...........
Best of luck to all raising their new aros.

MananaP

Caviar shrimp? Is there such a thing? i though caviar is fish eggs? what is best to feed arowanas? tiger prawns or white shrimps? I will try crickets then,maybe i can grab some after work today. Thanks Nathan. Still i was hoping that my baby arowana would eat shrimp or pallets right away i guess that is not happening and i for sure don't want my aro to be stunned.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
He will go for crickets right away for sure. Just don't get him hooked!

Kenta has had good luck getting young aros on pellets half the time; in the past I always use small cut up pieces of raw prawn. Remeber to de-shell first. You can buy a bag of it at Safeway for around $10.