Winter/Spring Group Buy - On Location!

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I picked up a 72 gallon today at King Eds to help with holding the aros. Will set it up ASAP. Kenta already has a 150 up and running. One or two more 20-30 gallons to set up and we will be ready to have the shipment arrive. Stay tuned...

MananaP

can't wait....well give me a call theo...you know my degits... Panda Gold Supreme - highest grade of HBRTG on market... need one of those hehehe... you have one to spare under your account right :)...

more power theo and kenta...

cheers
stephen

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I am meeting with Kenta either today or tomorrow morning. I have had my holding tanks up and running almost a week now. I am thinking fish should arrive in another 7 to 10 days? The issue is complicated a bit due to Kenta having some surgery scheduled for himself in two weeks; he will be out of commission for about a week after that. Thus, I think we need to get the order coming before his scheduled surgery. More later after I meet with Kenta...

MananaP

aw sad to hear that...what happened kenta? well i hope all goes well and you regain your strenght back right after the surgery :'( ...

MananaP

oh theo do you have blood red? chili red? under your account pm me here or e-mail me pls because if the shipment will come in 17 and you have one listed under your account then maybe i will get one instead of what i have already ordered... i have two more weeks to save up for a higher grade aro :D well that is if you have any higher aro listed under your account...(still crossing fingers) pm me pls theo thanks...

stephen

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Kenta and I will be in email and/or phone contact with everyone in the order within the next day or two...

iamfrontosa

Thank you theo. i m very excited about it. i will have to joggle with my work shift a bit to arrange for the pickup/flight with you guys.

it sucks to work out of town. :mad:

MananaP

Theo,tigers coming tomorrow? NTT right? what time? and what size are they going to be? i already got 3pcs 2-2 1/2inch NTT tigers...If they are IT then i might get a couple. What other aro tankmates are you recieving tomorrow theo?

MananaP

I'm not sure bro,You got to chek with Theo. But i think he is bringin in NTT tomorrow.I read Theo's post in another forum and i think the fishes are coming early evening tomorrow. I hope i can meet him after work and maybe get some aro tankmates. :) Can't sleep J/K... :D

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I want to get my fish from their "source" as much as possible. Thus, NTT are coming from Thailand. Maybe IT's from Indonesia another time...

JMorash

Cirrus,

I pm'd you not too long ago about getting some other fish along with my arowana, but never got a reply, so I figured I would try you on here. NTT's, endlicheri?

Thanks,

JM

MananaP

Cirrus,

I pm'd you not too long ago about getting some other fish along with my arowana, but never got a reply, so I figured I would try you on here. NTT's, endlicheri?

Thanks,

JM

maybe Theo was busy. he is most of the time. i don't know how he could juggle all of this to fit in his everyday responsibilities :) ... He has both fish that you are looking for.