Dynamic Super Red *Update from below, new pictures*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cypher

Hey guys,

Sorry Im not sure why I cannot edit my previous thread below, however I just got the SLR back and decided to take some more tantilizing pictures.

Thanks to those who have already inquired, hopefully these pictures will give you a better idea of what the fish is like. And I assure you these pictures have not been altered in anyway, shape or form to make them look "redder".

Again I am letting this arowana go for $1000. Pickup in Mississauga, or I can ship anywhere in Canada professionally through brandon(bcarlos)

Any questions please feel free to ask.

Cheers

Louis

5333941359_760249c8e4_z.jpg

5333940293_de3059f397_z.jpg

Heres a half shot with a bit less flash to show the copper shine and spoon head.
5334559300_c530062b5b_z.jpg

Cypher

I tried to measure him again while I was taking pictures, and I think hes closer to 18" rather than the 20" I initially mentioned.

Cypher

very nice looking Red Louis!...how goes?

Chen! Its been a while man. Ive been completely out of the fish hobby for a while now. But now im back into it again. How are the rays? Ill drop by when I get the chance to check up on them again!

See ya soon bud.

chen88

Super Moderator
Chen! Its been a while man. Ive been completely out of the fish hobby for a while now. But now im back into it again. How are the rays? Ill drop by when I get the chance to check up on them again!

See ya soon bud.

just call!

m_class2g

Sponsor
Thanks mike. Its been a while man, hows the fishing been in BC?

this yrs salmon fishing was great! sockeye and springs and cohos!

gluck on your sale!! very nice young red. if i wanst going on a trip, i might have just bought him already. i have a 150 with nothing in it besides a 6 inch frt lol.

Cypher

This arowana will be available to be viewed/purchased at Gold Ocean Aquarium tomorrow. Just mention that you are from arowanaclub to get it at $1000, as that is the price for forumers only.

Thanks.

Louis

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.