FS: WC P13 Leopoldi Stingray (Pair)

chen88

Super Moderator
As per title I have a pair of WC P13 Leopoldi for sale. Male is approx. 8+" and Female is approx. 7.5"+. Both have huge appetite eating market prawns. Female has bite on rear disc which should be healed up in a week or two..love bite.

Need to make room for upcoming live stock.

Originally Caught from "Black Diamond" lake in Brazil but did not have sufficient spotting to be sold as true BD's which would have asking price of $5K....

Pick up in Brampton preferred.

Asking $2100 Each or Pair for $4000. This group is 7-8" disc diameter, not the 5" diameter that that another retailer is selling for at $2800 and 5K for a pair

PM is best. Thanks.

FEMALE:
p13female.jpg

p13female_2.jpg

p13female_3.jpg

MALE:
p13male_1.jpg

p13male_3.jpg

p13male.jpg

JOHN B

P-13 Ray

As per title I have a pair of WC P13 Leopoldi for sale. Male is approx. 8+" and Female is approx. 7.5"+. Both have huge appetite eating market prawns. Female has bite on rear disc which should be healed up in a week or two..love bite.

Need to make room for upcoming live stock.

Originally Caught from "Black Diamond" lake in Brazil but did not have sufficient spotting to be sold as true BD's which would have asking price of $5K....

Pick up in Brampton preferred.

Asking $2100 Each or Pair for $4000. This group is 7-8" disc diameter, not the 5" diameter that that another retailer is selling for at $2800 and 5K for a pair

PM is best. Thanks.

FEMALE:
p13female.jpg

p13female_2.jpg

p13female_3.jpg

MALE:
p13male_1.jpg

p13male_3.jpg

p13male.jpg

What a beauty. One of the best I have seen for a while. Very tempting.

chen88

Super Moderator
personally shock at 3400 for the pair no inquiries at all! LOL..unbelievable...that's no rush...I'm going to pick up a plastic 8ft x 36ft wide x 2ft high container to use for now....just going to run a fx5 for now....but this will be in the basement perhaps put in all my smaller rays

chen88

Super Moderator
Off the Market...no longer for sale...Thanks all...looks like doors about to shut for WC leo's soon.....

chen88

Super Moderator
OK....back up for sale....SUBSTANTIALLY Less! MUCH MUCH less.

$2400 for the Pair...very active and eats like pigs.....YUP!.....$1200 EACH! LOL...sigh...anyways...just making room for my WC's (2 10" Female Henlei's, 3 BD's) arriving around Christmas.....

PM me....pick up in Brampton/Toronto Area...not willing to ship....only posting here...now where else as I'd prefer to sell to members from here only or else I'll end up keep or setting up a tank for my dad to keep them....

someone please pick up those pair, thats unbelieveable price, my stock is full otherwise i would pick it up in no time. hmmmm........

chen88

Super Moderator
Words out! Now have total strangers
from my other forums pming me for these Leo's. LOl

I would be selling pair only for the 2400.

Last edited:

Cimmel1

I can't believe these rays haven't sold yet! I've seen these in person and they are sweet. $2400 is a steal for a pair of leos like these.

chen88

Super Moderator
yeah had quite a few PM's from other forums that that heard about me selling these guys fof $2400...don't know most of them and not really liking too many strangers coming in and out of the house...you know what I mean....so hence only really posting on here.....no rush!.....just a really good deal... :)