March 27 Update

chen88

Super Moderator
LOL....

To be honest with you....most of my wife's customers who comes to our house notice the SD's the most since they shoal and never stop swimming. First impression is they are piranhas and then the can't take their eyes of them. The Stingrays are next to be noticed and most skip the aros..I think there's too many aros in there for them to really notice them! lol

hondas3000

LOL....

To be honest with you....most of my wife's customers who comes to our house notice the SD's the most since they shoal and never stop swimming. First impression is they are piranhas and then the can't take their eyes of them. The Stingrays are next to be noticed and most skip the aros..I think there's too many aros in there for them to really notice them! lol

that's what happen to people that don't know anything about fish. If you tell them the price on aro and ray they properly will think you insane :D. Just like I have many tanks and fish before and my wife friend think I raise them for food :mad:.

chen88

Super Moderator
that's what happen to people that don't know anything about fish. If you tell them the price on aro and ray they properly will think you insane :D. Just like I have many tanks and fish before and my wife friend think I raise them for food :mad:.

food!...yeah I get that too!...I usually laugh it off but in my mind I say to myself ...hey! where's the $5 viewing fee? LOL

chen88

Super Moderator
here's a partial shot with the Actinics lights on

IMG_8756.jpg

hondas3000

do you have a disco light and music for that tank as well Chen? I think I might have to get rid of my wife so I can have a setup like your :).

chen88

Super Moderator
yeah...and the p14s likes like stars at night...I typically put on the actinics when i'm sitting there at night watching them.

skynoch

Completely stunning Chen, everything in the tank looks and works great together. I like the sd's in there as you for sure need something that shoals.

chen88

Super Moderator
was looking back at some older videos and thought I'd post them to show the progression of my aros...neat to see how small they were back in September and them now!...just a little over 6 months since arriving and less then 1 year from tag date.

August 2010

December 2010

March 2011