New room mate

chen88

Super Moderator
well...he's finally here...just settling in from his long flight yesterday....thought I'd post some photos..nothing to impressive as just a few quick shots this morning after they had their waste disposal! LOL

IMG_4128.jpg

IMG_4111.jpg

IMG_4118.jpg

IMG_4126.jpg

exoticaquaria

Chen

Looking good! Im glad the st made the trip fine and i hope you enjoy him. I already regret selling him. Perfect bars on this pulcher. Hopefully no fire sale for this fellow anytime soon lol. If you do, i want him back hahaha

Has he eaten yet?

chen88

Super Moderator
Chen

Looking good! Im glad the st made the trip fine and i hope you enjoy him. I already regret selling him. Perfect bars on this pulcher. Hopefully no fire sale for this fellow anytime soon lol. If you do, i want him back hahaha

Has he eaten yet?

No food as yet since I only fed the other guys last night shortly after his arrival so I'll feed him tonight.....he's still getting to know his new home and room mates so I'll give him a day or so...he was swimming around the tank this morning exploring! Think I'm going to get out of the office shortly just so I can get home to see him! LOL

fishbill

Chen, you need a 4,500 gallon tank if you are going to get all rare stock Mike bringing in the future. LOL. I like those PBass in your tank too :)

tomuhs

Congrats on obtaining a dreamfish! Very clean lines.

I love how you make this so casual! I'd be doing a happy dance...

chen88

Super Moderator
he swims all around the tank, doesn't stay in one end...just back and forth and comes up to me when I get to the front of the tank....pretty cool...I could do with a few more of these! :)

fishbill

After seeing this ST with my very own eyes. I definitely work hard to save for my next tankmate :D.

Chen, this fish is still swimming back and forth in my brain too. LOL

chen88

Super Moderator
After seeing this ST with my very own eyes. I definitely work hard to save for my next tankmate :D.

Chen, this fish is still swimming back and forth in my brain too. LOL

thanks for coming over!....you will definitely need one as a good tank mate!