New Tank Setup

m_class2g

Sponsor
;-)

this cat?

IMG_3211Medium.jpg

hahaha. your aro will proly go after that cat lol.

chen88

Super Moderator
thanks....my tig during feeding always swims all around the rays also the rays swims over him...so far he's ok for the last 4-6months...will keep my eyes on them...

hey cats can swim! at least not the one on the table!

chen88

Super Moderator
updates from yesterday...happy to say it's done as done can be at the moment...some work i still want to do with the pump and uv but will do that in a few weeks to give myself a bit of a break after pretty much working on this for the last 1 1/2 months.

IMG_5048.jpg

IMG_5057.jpg

IMG_5045.jpg

IMG_5089.jpg

IMG_5085.jpg

IMG_5069.jpg

IMG_5065.jpg

chen88

Super Moderator
Total agree your tank set up is amazing! Great Job and nice louge chair to enjoy your aro and rays.

Cheers!!:):)

LOL...that recliner is so comforty that I always "almost" fall asleep on it after a long day at work....very happy with how most of it turned out...like I said...not 100% satisfied with the setup but that's good which means I can still play with it later down the line when I get back my energy!

m_class2g

Sponsor
LOL...that recliner is so comforty that I always "almost" fall asleep on it after a long day at work....very happy with how most of it turned out...like I said...not 100% satisfied with the setup but that's good which means I can still play with it later down the line when I get back my energy!

lol i bet you dont even watch tv anymore. hahaha

chen88

Super Moderator
hey you have the same cat as me thats a Bengal snow leopard :D

Yeah...the breed in canada is just Bengal, we actually have 2 of them that were purchased as show quality but got them neutered ... both are females anyways so breeding wasn't going to be an option nor did "I" want to do that since they're the wife's cats, not mine! LOL....I preferred a spotted species of a different sort!

DaiDee

I say turn the couch around to face the tank. Would be rude not to have somewhere for your guests to sit. lol
Or mount an LCD on top of the tank. Best of both worlds.

Last edited:

chen88

Super Moderator
I say turn the couch around to face the tank. Would be rude not to have somewhere for your guests to sit. lol
Or mount an LCD on top of the tank. Best of both worlds.

LOL.....here's something...when I sit to look at the tank at night and have my tv on...I can also watch tv while watching my fish as the tv is reflected of my tank! best of both world!.

LOL...i like to enjoy my tv as well....so no turning of couch as i then can not justified why i both the tv to my wife in the first place! LOL