Panda Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMorash

Hey,

I have one last PG from the spring order. I originally bought a few to start a community, but decided it wasn't the thing for me. This fish is gorgeous, honestly out of the 6 or 7 arowana I've had he has some of the most extreme colour at this age. Already has really nice rims at only about 8" long. The only issue with this guy is that he has a slight predruding lower jaw. Honestly it's only about a millimetre out from under the top, but it's apparent.

I would like to get $350 for him, but I'm open to offers. Also will trade for cuban and tropical gars, datnoids, bichirs, tigrinum, or a nice marble motoro
or flower ray.

Comes with certificate, I can ship.

Thanks,
Justin Morash

JMorash

ATM the fish is at my parents place as I just moved. It should be on it's way over here soon. I can not promise the picture will be good, but i will take one.

There is a cert, and it is a Panda fish purchased through Theo.

sugpo

fish

Location???

Hey,

I have one last PG from the spring order. I originally bought a few to start a community, but decided it wasn't the thing for me. This fish is gorgeous, honestly out of the 6 or 7 arowana I've had he has some of the most extreme colour at this age. Already has really nice rims at only about 8" long. The only issue with this guy is that he has a slight predruding lower jaw. Honestly it's only about a millimetre out from under the top, but it's apparent.

I would like to get $350 for him, but I'm open to offers. Also will trade for cuban and tropical gars, datnoids, bichirs, tigrinum, or a nice marble motoro
or flower ray.

Comes with certificate, I can ship.

Thanks,
Justin Morash

JMorash

Oops sorry. I'm in Halifax, Nova Scotia. I can ship, my buddy might buy it off me, but he's letting my know this thursday. If not I will take some pictures and then get back to everyone who inquired. I apologize for late replies, it's been a crazy week.

Status
Not open for further replies.