Panda spring order 2009

Red Samurai

Hello all,
Just wanted to share some pics of the aro's I recieved from Panda's spring order 2009. I bought 1-BBXB and 2-PGS.
The shine on the BBXB is just incredible! I can see pearls already developing and I think they are at least 75% there, at this size I think thats pretty good. The blue shine is just amazing!! I also wanted to add and I'll try to show with pics is that both PGS have great 5th level shine not just specks of gold either but real shine and one of PGS was exceptional as I was surprised to see gold specs on the 6th level:eek:
Well anyways here's the pics and I hope I do them justice!

BLUEBASEXBACK
IMG_4801.jpg

IMG_4874.jpg

IMG_4875.jpg

IMG_4878.jpg

I tried and tried to take pics of the 6th level shine and this is the best I can do. I'll get a better shot next time!

IMG_4780.jpg

I cant wait to see the development of this little guy as it fully crosses!

IMG_4737.jpg

The pearls, its better in person I swear!
IMG_4747.jpg

IMG_4792.jpg

Panda gold Supreme
IMG_4837.jpg

IMG_4838.jpg

I hope you guys can see those gold flakes on the 6th level
IMG_4845.jpg

IMG_4846.jpg

homebrewed

Super Moderator
Those look great, Randy :)

You weren't kidding about the shine
I love the blue the PGS's have. Really jealous of that xback too :p

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I've got email from the other guys who bought fish in this order, a couple Panda Reds, XB and BBXB, as well as some PG's; I don't think these guys post on forums much but I'll ask them to try and post photos of their fish here. Everyone is very happy with the quality of the fish that arrived.

I am happy with the XB I drew out of the batch; it has very high shine and really nice body shape. A couple photos of the fish right after its arrival are presented below, I will try and take some new photos sometime soon.

OSL%20197.jpg

OSL%20206.jpg

OSL%20230.jpg

OSL%20239.jpg

OSL%20241.jpg

OSL%20242.jpg

Last edited:

Red Samurai

Thanks for the comments everyone!

Theo- very nice xback! and thx again for such a great deal! Good thing I PM'ed you when I did...just to think I almost missed out on this order.

MananaP(Stephen) - Thanks for posting pics of your BBXB when it was only 6-7inches. This is what pushed me over the fence to get on spring09 order for a Bluebase! Maybe I'll name him PeeWee jr.:D

Red Samurai

Here is an update of my Panda bbxb which I purchased from Dragonfish.ca
With all the talk of WTT I guess I can say mine is in a white tank because, I have no background and my wall is white and the tank is barebottom with white styrofoam. His pearls are 98% there if he would stop jumping around when the lights turn off it would of been 100%. I keep a night light on for him because he's scared of the dark! I see gold flecks on his back so I'm hoping he will fully cross.

takitasbday349.jpg

takitasbday351.jpg

takitasbday352.jpg

arl

Very beautiful BBXB!! He will be more stunning when he shows his blue base with a darker abckground.

m_class2g

Sponsor
thats a very nice fish with some great colour! looking at all these xback pics, its making me want to get one. what size tank is he in?