Pang Long Gold Head

RTG

I did my best with my digicam on Mike's GH Aro. but i hope you all still enjoy the pictures. I'm gonna see if i can get someone with a nicer camera to take pictures of this beauty soon. Stay tuned...

This ones for you Mike. I know you were into Oddball loaches and this one has 4 Stripes instead of the usual 3.

here you go RTG: finally have time to help you upload some of the pics! sorry it took so long!!

everithing_549.jpg

everithing_531.jpg

everithing_533.jpg

everithing_529.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

m_class2g

Sponsor
i still have to upload those pics you sent me!

glad to see my old aro is doing good over in tdot! raise him well! i got the loach fever as well lol. waiting for another 3 to make a group of 5 big loaches!

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I am curious to see the photos but can't for some reason. Can you try reposting them in a new post?

RTG

thanks Mike! I'm abiout to get a better camera soon so I can get some better pictures on here soon.

Oh! And good news!! The GH is eating! and eating PELLETS!!!!! This morning I put a net in the tank to net out a piece of moss and the GH charged me taking the whole net from my hands but ofcourse dropped it after realizing it wasn't food. So GH's coming along... The only thing I'm still worried about is the fact he scares himself sometimes it seems... Everything would be fine and then all of a sudden he would just hit the top of the glass or launch himself to the other side of the tank as if he was running away from something. He lost a scale last night which sucks cause it'll take a while to grow back and color up again. =(

Last edited:

m_class2g

Sponsor
glad to hear hes doing ok and eating pellets! sometimes it just takes time for them to settle in. if hes being a little bit skittish, try adding some mid water swimmers. tinfoil barb or silver dollars would probably do the trick!!

RTG

I picked up 2 Blood Parrots lately and 1 super fat Clown Loach from Big Als! I think he's got all the tank mates he needs he jsut needs to Calm the F down man... He jsut launches himself to one side sometimes for no apparent reason... Wish I could have him smoke a joint or something jsut to chill out. >=P j/j

RTG

glad to hear hes doing ok and eating pellets! sometimes it just takes time for them to settle in. if hes being a little bit skittish, try adding some mid water swimmers. tinfoil barb or silver dollars would probably do the trick!!

By the way Mike how established was the tank you had the GH in? 6+ months?

Marowana420

I picked up 2 Blood Parrots lately and 1 super fat Clown Loach from Big Als! I think he's got all the tank mates he needs he jsut needs to Calm the F down man... He jsut launches himself to one side sometimes for no apparent reason... Wish I could have him smoke a joint or something jsut to chill out. >=P j/j

dont worry about the fish, it will be okay. but i think you need to smoke 1 too chill out.
btw, how jumbo are the CL from BA?

m_class2g

Sponsor
my 120 was running for only 3 months or so before i added the GH in the tank. i did move established filters from other tanks to the 120 to speed up the cycle though.

RTG

dont worry about the fish, it will be okay. but i think you need to smoke 1 too chill out.
btw, how jumbo are the CL from BA?

the CL at BA are nothing special but this one that I just picked up was traded in by someone so its a super fat and nice. I can't believe anyone would want to trade in such a nice CL. here's a pic of him before dropping him into my tank. hope u see the pic cause its another link from monsterfishkeepers.

picture.php

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Interesting that links to MFK don't seem to be working. I wonder if Neo is trying to cut down on his internet service bill by restricting links to photos? :confused: Or maybe you are not linking to the photo itself, but to the thread? If so, then the photo won't show. Anyway, you could try uploading the photos as attachments here or else use a third party site like photobucket, etc.

Last edited:

RTG

Mike you finally see the pics from MFK??

ANd Theo I go into my album and get the picture URL.

There is the Picture 'URL Code' or the 'BB Code' is there a difference??