Potamotrygon Boesemani

JMorash

Hmmm. If she's around when I find a place and if that place is big enough for a big tank I probably will. If not, I'm happy for whoever gets her. I only had her a couple months but they are easily the coolest and one of the prettiest ray species.

tman

Super Moderator
Sweet but needed a male. Hopefully someone has a male for it or here comes the Boesemani hybrids.

Last edited:

JMorash

Joey just give me a shout if you need me to help you ship her. I do have quite a large box that should be perfect for her. I'm out of bags that size, but I should be seeing Oliver next week so if worse comes to worst I could pick some up from him.

exoticaquaria

this ray gave birth on the trip to the new owners place to 2 pups!! wow! joey, what was in your tank? good job btw!!!

Joey

Thanks. She was a bit bigger then i had estimated once i got her out of the water.... 16" wide easily, close to 17"... 28" long..

Last edited:

Joey

For real? New owner sure is one lucky guy. and Joey, how can you not knowing your ray is pregnant? :).

I never seen the male get her.... I've only ever seen him try. I didnt think he was strong enough to get her.

She's always been a super fat ray. She never gained any notable size. She's always been a super aggressive eater, so feeding patterns didn't change either..