Predatoryfishkeepers 2012 Calendar.

King-eL

I've PM'd everyone who signed up and for those who wants to back out please let me know right away so I can give it to someone else. This is a free giveaways after all

chen88

Super Moderator
dont' be sorry! they're free!....no apologies should ever be dished out when you give something out for free!

thx

Last edited:

SuperCricket.ca

King-eL this is very generous of you. I know shipping costs money. Could I pay you what it costed to ship my calender to me from you? Let me know the total and an email address to send you an EMT.

Thanks King-eL!

King-eL

King-eL this is very generous of you. I know shipping costs money. Could I pay you what it costed to ship my calender to me from you? Let me know the total and an email address to send you an EMT.

Thanks King-eL!

No need to pay. Calendars were given to me for free so might as well give them all for free. :)

SuperCricket.ca

Just received my Calender today. Thank you so much!

Do you feed your fish live feeder insects? If so I will email you a credit to use in our online store at www.supercricket.ca, as a gesture of thanks for your kind deeds.

Thanks Again Big Al!

kimrocks

Thanks from us too!

Hi Earl -

We got ours in the post too - very nice!

Thanks again for your generosity.

Cheers,
Kim and Mark

chen88

Super Moderator
Received mine as well...much much appreciated E! I'll happily use it in my office where I can see it all day!...