Special selection from Singapore

Boydo

Hi all, I am heading to Singapore in May to select a very special shipment of premium and show quality arowanas from Pang Long and Sing Arowanas. Personally I will be hand selecting Full Helmut Absolute Golden Heads (Blue and Gold Base), Category A & B & C Absolute Golden Heads, Absolute Gold and Blue Series and of course the impressive Diablo Reds from Pang Longs best stocks. From Sing Arowanas I will be selecting from the Sing Wild Gold and Blue series and the very nice Sing Wild Reds. From this selection we will have an incredible variety to continue to meet the quality and price demands of our customer’s. If anyone is looking for anything extra special let me know I will be glad to source it while I’m there. This is an incredible opportunity for collectors too have their ultimate arowanas dreams come true. While there I will be attending Aquarama and I will fill my cameras full so there will be lots of media to share when I return.

chen88

Super Moderator
nice!...wished I could make it out there for Aquarama!...definitely something I'll be looking to go one day...

chen88

Super Moderator
now only if I can get my dream vacation, a trip to singapore during Aquarama and F1...that would be awesome!

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Congratulations Bret, this will mark your graduation to the very top level of the "great fish game" for sure. You can expect to be wined and dined and shown respect. In my opinion you have earned it. :)

This might also be an appropriate time to go on record as having recently provided Bret and Shineaquatics with a direct customer referal for a Gold XB in return for a nominal commission. I will continue to provide Bret referals in future for fish which I either do not currently source, and/or have no direct plans to (ex. Gold Xbs). the fact I would place a repeat customer of mine in Bret's hands can be taken as a sign of my confidence in him and the quality of the fish he has been bringing in. :)

Last edited:

chen88

Super Moderator
aquarama is every 2 yrs

didn't know that!...guess it gives me time to save up for that trip! lol.

wished it was closer to September when the F1 is in Singapore...would make the trip a little bit more worth while ....wife would kill me to fly to Singapore to attend a fish show! lol

Boydo

It has been wonderful so far! The show was great! We selected some amazing aros to bring in and I will have pictures to show you all when I return. Had many authentic lunchs, dinners and drinks with our new and old friends.

We had great visits and discussions with Hendri Leong who plans to put our selecting process in the next Indo Dragon 10. Derrick Goh, Fu Long directors and distributers Hiroshi Tsuji from Japan and Long from Vietnam.

Met with Vincent Chong from Imperial and many other vip's from Indonesia, Singapore and Malaysia.

I hand selected 28 premium and show quality arowanas. I viewed each piece in white and black tank conditions and outside in daylight. These were selected from the best stocks and once again the bar will be raised for Canadian Hobbyists!

I should have pictures of fish up soon.

Here's a picture of my friends at Pang Long from left to right Derrick(Managing Director), Koji (Marketing Executive), Bret(that's me! - Shine Aquatics) and Albert (Member on the board of directors).

Cheers!

DerrickKojiBretAlberta.jpg

Boydo

Absolute Blue

I had to get you all atleast one arowana picture before I return!

Here is a little teaser of one of the Absolute Blue's we have coming.

Top shot under day light and side shot flash was used.

AB_5261102.jpg

AB_5261100.jpg