SUPER-RED ARO

Status
Not open for further replies.

chen88

Super Moderator
good point....the development is going to be huge and also going to disrupt the businesses in Market Village as well as Pacific Mall although not directly. Dragon King and Gold Garden are going to benefit during construction which will take about 2 years min. to complete. I wonder what kind of compensation these affected tenants are going to have for loss of business.....didn't really find out when they are to close down

Cypher

I don't think Lucky can afford to wait until that new building is completed. I am most certain that they currently planning on moving to a new location.

EKen

Super Moderator
Guys,
Please open another thread if you want to further the discussion and let the man try to sell his fish in this one. :)

CHILLI RED

My SR will be coming off the market after this coming Sunday feb. 28. If anyone is interested in taking it before that the price is $1500. Its around 20" now and is very healthy. Good appetite. I will be going in for some surgery next week. It will take a long time to heal up afterwards. I wouldnt be able to have people over to see the fish then. I have arranged for family members to take care of the tank maintenance while I am unable to. I am not interested in selling for less than the $1500. If I cant sell it I will keep it. Also included in the sale is some food. Its a high quality Elkindo Red. The colour is coming out very nicely.

Attachments

• 138.jpg
    138.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 587
  • 149.jpg
    149.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 570
Status
Not open for further replies.