Super Red Asian Arowana For Sale

danfong88

Hi,

I have buddy need to sell this Super Red Asian Arowana , it has cert and papers.... is approx 14' to 15' long. The colour is amazing and is on display at PJ's Pet in Scarborough Town Centre ( basement Level) .
He is asking $1200 firm or call him - John at 416.801.1800. He is great guy to deal with... He has spend a small fortune feeding it with superworms and shrimp.
I think the aro is from Imperial ??? farm.

Please go a take a look at this fish.... good feng shui fish... he told me that it has brought him good luck...

I think he paid Retail $2800 for this Super Red ..... so it steal.

:)

chen88

Super Moderator
nice....wished I had time to go and check it out...is he looking for any other fish Dan? or perhaps a trade of sort plus cash?

danfong88

you have to ask him... give him a call say you know me... maybe he can trade for something he needs. Good Luck!.... you will not disappointed... go and take a look.

chen88

Super Moderator
tried calling John this morning...wasn't picking up....if you have his email can you pm me it...thanks.

chen88

Super Moderator
Thanks Dan, very nice colouration on the Aro. John's also a very nice guy like you had mentioned....

danfong88

Thanks Dan, very nice colouration on the Aro. John's also a very nice guy like you had mentioned....

Thanks is GREAT!!!!! I like the golden colour... and red tail... it is nice fish... I was about to purchase this fish... but I am presently downsiding and looking into other hobbies.... that does not make site and look at fishes like walking and playing sports. Ha Ha.

I hope it brings you luck and happiness..... good fung sheui to your and your new super red arowana.

Cheers!!!

:D

danfong88

Chen88,

You got a nice camera... the picture are great..... the pictures of the aro is GREAT... I need to get a good camera.

Clean Tank too.. you must do water changes every week.

:)

chen88

Super Moderator
Thanks Dan. 40% water change each week. Camera is ok, it's 5 yes old already but still canon xlr.