Testimonials

m_class2g

Sponsor
This subforum is for your testamonials. You can express your satisfaction or dissatisfaction on the overall experience of purchasing from Exotic Aquaria! I don't mind making this public so that everyone has their own right to voice out their dealings with me.

I would appreciate your feedback by helping me get my name established amongst this community by providing some information of:

1) What I sold you
2) Your experience
3) A picture of the product

Thank you!

logocircle2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Here is a tip Mike. How about firing off i-trader reports for people you have sold fish to, then they can provide them back. That would work well too. ;)

m_class2g

Sponsor
Here is a tip Mike. How about firing off i-trader reports for people you have sold fish to, then they can provide them back. That would work well too. ;)

how do you fire off itrader reports!?

im currently using the itrader feature already but would also like to showcase
this thread for my clients to display the product in their own tanks!

id like to see some updated pics of every fish that i sell if its possible! a lot of time/work goes into the importing process. from selection, acclimating, conditioning the fish, and the final shipping out process, every one of them i do get attached to lol. therefore, its nice to see some updates!

tman

Super Moderator
FIRST!!!

I got these Hybrid rays from Mike a week ago and they are doing great and eating shrimp and smelt. Easy transaction and the rays were packaged so good I didn't have to rush home.:D

Attachments

• leopearl1.jpg
    leopearl1.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 946
Last edited:

skynoch

Wow we all know Mike but maybe we all have not dealt with him. I could not have been more pleased with the outcomes of our interactions. Mike is on top of his game and is nothing but honest.

tman

Super Moderator
Update. Look even better in person!

Attachments

• IMG_0027.jpg
    IMG_0027.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 966
  • IMG_0037.jpg
    IMG_0037.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 983

chen88

Super Moderator
I must say for someone who just got his business started you've move mountains in the short time by bringing in some pretty awesome stocks from all over!...Great service (experienced it myself) and great attitude!.

Looking forward to seeing more rare stock.

exoticaquaria

I must say for someone who just got his business started you've move mountains in the short time by bringing in some pretty awesome stocks from all over!...Great service (experienced it myself) and great attitude!.

Looking forward to seeing more rare stock.

thanks chen! i just want to provide canada with rare fish at great prices =)

all for fun!

F2BD

I received F2 BD pair yesterday, male started eating last night and female ate this morning. After 2 years I finally have BD. I guess this will be it for now. 8 rays already. Not unless I sell one of male henlei.

exoticaquaria

I received F2 BD pair yesterday, male started eating last night and female ate this morning. After 2 years I finally have BD. I guess this will be it for now. 8 rays already. Not unless I sell one of male henlei.

enjoy the bds howard. that was a very nice pair!!! please take some pics from time to time and show us some updates! thanks!

cheon

Thank you to exotic Aquaria and mike. I had exotic Aquaria transship my dream blackdiamonds he was professional kept me posted and made me feel at ease during te shipping process. I highly recommend exotic Aquaria.

exoticaquaria

heres an updated pic of the first F2 BD Pair i sold a while back. client sent me this pic to share with you guys! both male and female has big spots!!! the female is featured on the home screen on my website along with howards F2 BD male.

photo.jpg

Last edited:

exoticaquaria

heres an update of a pair of hybrids that i sold a client a while back. he was kind enough to send me updated pics of them!!!

DSC00144.jpg

DSC00024.jpg

DSC00018.jpg

tman

Super Moderator
Here is my female Henlei I had Mike ship to me. They were eating right out of the box! Even have some nice belly spotting to boot!

mini-IMG_0048.jpg

mini-IMG_0052.jpg

mini-IMG_0041.jpg

exoticaquaria

thanks for the pics!

my friends happy that his rays made it through shipping ok!

i had to ship them in rubbermaid bins lol. i could not clip off the barbs on those rays! they were just too big and too strong! i think the biggest ray was around 13-14 inch? also, i could not find any tubing at home to cover them up!

best of luck with them. im glad they made it to a good home!!!

tman

Super Moderator
Another successful order with exotic aquaria!

Well I did another order with Mike and like always the fish came in great condition. Here is my group of TATF's. Currently residing in my WAS EMPTY THANKS A LOT MIKE 150 GALLON TANK. Never thought I would name a fish tank!
IMG_0386640x480_zps68b0feef.jpg
IMG_0399640x480_zps2a6f295c.jpg
IMG_0401640x480_zps64f6a2a3.jpg
IMG_0406640x480_zps4ce38e6a.jpg