Winter/Spring Group Buy - On Location!

xenon240

Thanks to Theo and Kenta

In agreement with everyone, Theo and Kenta did a great job on this GO. You guys have helped many Canadians obtain excellent quality AROs at reasonable prices. I can't believe the size of my SR:D

aznaro8

Great to hear about another great aro order! It's unfortunate this was the last group order, but you guys have made many Canadians very happy!

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Great to hear about another great aro order! It's unfortunate this was the last group order, but you guys have made many Canadians very happy!

Never say never ( :rolleyes: ). Something tells me this will go on again. I can't see doing 4 orders a year, but...well, let's just say I can't stop moving...things seem to happen...life evolves...and then before I know it, another group order seems to come about! :)

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I just dropped off a fish that is about to fly from Vancouver to Halifax. Okay everyone, hold your breath for a LONG time...I know I will be! :)

For our European members that is a distance roughly from London to Moscow, or for our Asian visitors, from Singapore to New Delhi!

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
The fish made it fine to Halifax!! Hooray for bottled oxygen! A pain in the ass to source but well worth it if shipping your fish cross-country! :D

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Our last fish is enroute to Missisauga as I write. I spiked the bag with oxygen just in case Westjet repeats their past misbehavour. There are a couple stories to tell from this order, which I will do within a few days I think.