New profile posts

hey Howard, happy CNY....how are things? whats going on with your setup? any updates?
Hey Dan, its Mack. I was wondering if you can send me some more pictures. I live in calgary and if the pics look good I wouldn't mind driving to edmonton to look at them in person.
Cheers
Mack
Did you say the next order for maju is in nov/dec? Or was that in September?
hey....did you get your SR yet? Have you ever been up to see Shine's Diablo Reds? I'm looking into perhaps grabbing a few of them to start a comm tank....just curious
hey...i've got some WC Henlei's coming in....I managed to grab 2m3f...that's a lot for me but was the only way to cut back on price per due to shipping....planning on keeping a min. of 1m2f so there will be a pair to be sold off...they are approx. 22-24cm...let me know if you are interested or have someone that is interested in them.....I should have them in a couple of weeks after they've been quarantine for 1 1/2months. got them for $1300 Each after the reduction in cost for the numbers I purchase so I'll be letting them for for 1100each so I can reduce my bioload....
hey!...ok...I can't seem to get off the comm aro tank!...so here's something I'm investigating into!..

Sell all my fish with the exceptions of my stingrays so the Plat RTC, 17" SR, 14" ST, and all my large SD's so the only fish in my tank are the rays!.

Then I'm going to see about getting approx. 8-10 Aro's....perhaps and dependent on the prices....either 10 6-7" SR's from Brandon via Maju, or a combo of 5SR/5BBXB all around 6-7" to mix in with my Rays...only concern is my largest ray being at 14" might have some of them for dinner...not sure.....option 2 would be dependent on Bret's prices of his stock of Diablo Reds at between 8-10" which he probably has quite a few already in stock...I would grab 8-10 dependent on his cost...and this option would see me having the fish to me within a week or two after I get the funding..whereas if I order from Brandon through maju i won't see anything until mid to late october...!
Look who just came out of the cave! Kens back in now. Had asked me if I was interested in his fish for sale. I told him none of them would fit right in my tank.
Hey Brandon, have you registered a company name yet for the fish business? if so what is it? and is it a ontario registered number? just curious as if you do I might be able to buy some stuff of you through my company....this way I can write it off as my "office displays"...let me know...only problem is if it's Fish name company! lol
No special forum for Group buys right now; closest thing would be the special projects I guess? You could fly your idea there and see where it goes?
what's the password for the group buy forumn? i lost it...lol or is there still a forum in there? thx