New profile posts

Vince who? the guy who bought my rays? if so no as it was john who contacted him for me....
Hi Howard
A friend of mine has one. He is going to post it soon. The same as mine. A blue barrell.
Has been used for aged water only. It's a 90 gallon. He wants 60.00. Let me know. I can drop it off to you.
Regards.
John.
416-801-1800
Hi John,

do you know where can i purchase a huge water holding plastic container, the largest i
found is 50gallon $55 plus tax.

thanks

Howard
how's Cat? mine is pretty skidish...I have him in the 60gal rubbermaid bin and everytime I lift the lid he goes crazy on me...he's not eating as much as I thought he would....I'm thinking about putting him into the big tank...I have enough driftwood for him to hide..what do you think?
hows the tig? mine isn't eating that much right now...drop in a few massivore yesterday morning and is still around...is yours eating a lot?
hey Chuck...have a look what just arrived in my tank last night! ALL 18" of him...a true ST. Also tomorrow I have a 6-7" Platinum RTC arriving but will have to keep him in my sump for now until I set up a small tank or perhaps get a bin for him to pump him up until he gets to 10" which will be like a month! lol

[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
Hey, you ready for the plat etc this Friday? I'm going to have to put him in my sump until he gets bigger as I'm afraid my rays will eat him. My rays are attacking my new 5-6" silver dollars! Sigh.
Well, I only want it because it is rare,
and not many ppl can afford the space to
keep it. By the way chen, can I drop by ur
place sometime this weekend, just to see ur setup
also get the info about clear customs.
I will move to new place next month, so I would like
to setup the tank around April.

Personally I value prcfish more than bd leo, because u can't find it
on the market.

I will start saving after I acquire this piece.

Also what should I do if I want to place 775gal
in the middle of living room? Is it possible?

Thanks

Howard
hey...so Plat RTC? what do you thhink? should I get one with you? it's steep pricing as for that I can get another nice BD Female! lol....convince me!