March 27 Update

chen88

Super Moderator
Just took some quick photos update of my tank.

Current inhabitants:

- 10 Pang Long Aros (6 Diablo Reds, 2 BBXB, 2 Absolute Gold)
- 2 P14 Galaxy
- 3 BD
- 9 BB SD

IMG_8665.jpg

IMG_8666.jpg

IMG_8673.jpg

IMG_8685.jpg

IMG_8686.jpg

IMG_8715.jpg

IMG_8722.jpg

IMG_8733.jpg

VIDEO

Last edited:

Joey

SWEEEEEEETTTT!!

Love it!

Do you think those BB SD's will be in there for life? ever think of just doing arowana/ray only?

Any chance for a quick vid?

chen88

Super Moderator
yeah...have a quick vid...but it's shitty....not sure if the BBSD's will be there for life..they are cool shoaling fish...uploading vid now..please don't shoot me on vid...it's taken in the dark...lol..that's probably the problem.

Boydo

Superb Chen!

Glad everthing is working out very well!

Your tank is an inspiration......everytime I see it I think I need to start a comm again.

Well done!

:)

chen88

Super Moderator
Congrats on your new additions! Great looking bunch!

Thanks..

Wicked!

What are you using for filtration?

120gal sump filled with bacteria house with two reeflo pumps and a auto top off...just change filter floss every week...not much else for maintenance other then clean sides of glass...with the amount of water flow inside and fish the poo gets pushed up to the overflow quite quick and water pretty much stays clean.

Auto top off puts in approx. 70gal per 24hours.

chen88

Super Moderator
yeah....not even 6 months since being in my tank...can't imagine by the end of this year...lol

chen88

Super Moderator
Do you know anyone in Toronto that you might want to visit soon Gerry? :)

Don't you have a long lost brother/sister around our part of the country? And perhaps sneak in a quick how to take photos! :).

chen88

Super Moderator
yeah...keeping my large trio of BD with one Large male WC BD on its way..the big ones I'm keeping...total BD will be 4 with 2 P14's

chen88

Super Moderator
Here are a couple more pics just taken of a couple of the Pang Long Absolute Gold XB's and Blue Base XB..

IMG_8788.jpg

IMG_8792.jpg

IMG_8802.jpg

IMG_8803.jpg

chen88

Super Moderator
No tank upgrades. Lol.

The pictures I just took makes the width of the tank looks narrow but it's 36" wide.