new year new project

T1KARMANN

tank fill day today

i have been filling for 4 hours now and only 2 inch full

but i have some big problems with my foot so may need to go in hospital on friday for 2 weeks :mad:

chen88

Super Moderator
wow....take care of your foot first....can always get someone else to fill the water...

T1KARMANN

wow....take care of your foot first....can always get someone else to fill the water...

my feet have been bad for about 4 years as im a diabetic

filling is no prob just turn on the HMA filter and leave it the sump has a overflow pipe for 24/7 water change which is why i done this tank so just feed no water changes

its about 1/4 full now

danfong88

Yes, you have watch your diet..... you bad feet is due to your diet... the sugar level is no correct. Exerise is only way...... and eat healthier. I am too diabetic and thru control and exerice it is under control. Good luck...
But WC is mand. if you want health fish.. at least 25% a week is recommended.

T1KARMANN

Yes, you have watch your diet..... you bad feet is due to your diet... the sugar level is no correct. Exerise is only way...... and eat healthier. I am too diabetic and thru control and exerice it is under control. Good luck...
But WC is mand. if you want health fish.. at least 25% a week is recommended.

long term problems will still happen i have had it for 34 years so thats long term

T1KARMANN

well i have water in

but its going to take a long time to heat up

the tank is only running at 10,000 lph at the mo which is half power due to 2 return pipes leaking but i will sort them tomorow

and the tank front should be on sometime on sunday

Attachments

• IMG_0142.JPG
    IMG_0142.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 442

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
You must be having fun setting up this tank Richard. Hopefully it is the right "medicine" for the time.

I can't wait to see this baby stocked up... :)

T1KARMANN

my foot is a mess hears some of my giant tinfoil barbs in the new tank

im hoping to move most of the fish in by this weekend but the tanks still a bit milky

Attachments

• IMG_0163.JPG
    IMG_0163.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 429

T1KARMANN

tank frame and control panels are in :D

Attachments

• IMG_0171.JPG
    IMG_0171.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 431
  • IMG_0173.JPG
    IMG_0173.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 414
  • IMG_0174.JPG
    IMG_0174.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 450

aro7

those control panels look soo sick, and how you position everything to flow nicely with your tank! thats awesome!