wtb: hikari massivore

hustler

Work out a deal on an ebay store? Ive seen them shipping to canada and i find when you order 4 or more they always give a decent discount and actual shipping....
Ive been thinking to do the same, hard to find up here at retail nevermind cheap lol

skynoch

chen i know where to get the big bags for 29.99
send me a pm
Are they the 2.2 lb bags?
whats there shipping charges to canada like? any additional fees you have encountered?

The charges weren't to bad depending on shipping and also depending on what type of shipping to if there was additional charges. I can't remember the exact pricing at the moment but I know they will give you a shipping quote at the checkout before the final purchase. I use to get these around $45 with shipping but the gentleman I use to buy from is not able to sell to the general public anymore. :(

chen88

Super Moderator
I've sent them an email asking for the cost to toronto...we'll see if and when they respond....but if anyone else out there know of a good place to get them for as good of a price...please do share...i'm sure there are lots on here that would pick up a few bags at a time if the price was right.

CanadaPleco

Shipping on 10 x of the 2.2lb bags is only $137.52... works out to $64 USD a bag. If someone puts together a big order I would be in for a bag of it.

skynoch

Shipping on 10 x of the 2.2lb bags is only $137.52... works out to $64 USD a bag. If someone puts together a big order I would be in for a bag of it.

lol that's my normal order size. To bad all you guys are from eastern Canada. You guys may also want to look at the bigger bags of carnivore, aro sticks, Algae wafers to fill a bigger group buy out there.

i will head to HK and china on nov, then i can get it at HK, i bought it $20 per 13.4oz bag

however, if anyone place an order i am in for 3x2.2lb

chen88

Super Moderator
yeah...would be nice to bring in large quantities!. My Aros also takes them at least once or twice per week which is nice!.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
No worries about that MFK link, it is out of date. :)

I met the Western USA Hikari rep in Vancouver a few weeks ago. We can get Hikari Massivore in large quantities, no problem. ;)

I should be able to provide you the LFS information for any city in Canada and/or the mail order connection needed to get Hikari in large quantities at a discount. :)

Hikari also now has a jumbo sized aro stick suitable for use with jumbo aros. I would guess that would be a popular food for club members here?

For an actual national group buy, it might make most sense for this to be organized/coordinated by EEYY out of Toronto? I don't have the time to coordinate it myself, but I have the contacts. :)

EEYY

No worries about that MFK link, it is out of date. :)

I met the Western USA Hikari rep in Vancouver a few weeks ago. We can get Hikari Massivore in large quantities, no problem. ;)

I should be able to provide you the LFS information for any city in Canada and/or the mail order connection needed to get Hikari in large quantities at a discount. :)

Hikari also now has a jumbo sized aro stick suitable for use with jumbo aros. I would guess that would be a popular food for club members here?

For an actual national group buy, it might make most sense for this to be organized/coordinated by EEYY out of Toronto? I don't have the time to coordinate it myself, but I have the contacts. :)

PM me some prices Vs quantities, along with the minimum quantities.

Will see what can be done here.