new year new project

T1KARMANN

How much did you get that control system for.

the starter pack that comes with the control panel a plug bar which you need as all the usb modules plug into that and a temp sensor was £325

with all the other bits that i have added with the SMS module being the most expencive at another £300

all in close to £1k

T1KARMANN

big ST is in
xanto pleco is in

just the chilli red 3 x p14s and my tigrinus to go

and 2 x tin foil barbs that are proving very hard to catch :rolleyes:

chen88

Super Moderator
big ST is in
xanto pleco is in

just the chilli red 3 x p14s and my tigrinus to go

and 2 x tin foil barbs that are proving very hard to catch :rolleyes:

Lol, tinnys are tough to catch unless you've got a big net. Pics please!!!!! Please! :)

T1KARMANN

my longest owned 20inch ST stretching his legs

this ST is perfect full stable 24/7 i have had it since 2inch :D

POWER

Attachments

• IMG_0182.JPG
    IMG_0182.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 406

chen88

Super Moderator
Nice Richard...I'm trying to get a hold of a few more XXL Albino Tinfoils like yours...only have one at the moment.

T1KARMANN

Love those Tinfoils!...especially those with the red and black tails...nice..

the ones with the red and black tails were sold to me as twin tail tinfoils

i have 4 gold and 3 twin tails im looking for another twin tail to make 2 groups of 4 but they are hard to find at a large size

Arodynamic

Had the pleasure of viewing T1s tank and admiring his new awesome hi-tech low maintenence project and all I would say is nothing stops T1 from indulging in his hobby, not even his physical disabilities- Here are some pics.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 474
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 477
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 450
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 436
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 464

T1KARMANN

Had the pleasure of viewing T1s tank and admiring his new awesome hi-tech low maintenence project and all I would say is nothing stops T1 from indulging in his hobby, not even his physical disabilities- Here are some pics.

thanks for your help yesterday i had no chance of moving the aro with out you

my girlfreind must want the living room back bad as she moved the ST and rays on her own :eek:

chen88

Super Moderator
thanks for your help yesterday i had no chance of moving the aro with out you

my girlfreind must want the living room back bad as she moved the ST and rays on her own :eek:

:eek::eek::eek: WOW....my wife wouldn't dare touch my fish....and when and if she gets to that stage of moving them.....they would not be moving into another tank but rather the frying pan! lol

DaiDee

very nice T1...didn't take you very long to get it all going either! Love the control panel as well...everything looks so neat and tidy